Grado Customer Service
Sep 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

scott5526

100+ Head-Fier
Several months ago one of my gimbles on my Grado 225is broke and I emailed Grado's customer service asking how to purchase a new one being that I was out of warranty.  When they responded they simply asked my address and told me they would send me a new one free of charge.  Several days ago the gimble on the other side of my headphones (not the new gimble) also cracked and I emailed grado asking how to purchase a new gimble mentioning that my headphones were once again several years out of warranty and that they had already sent me a free gimble so I couldn't impose again.  This was my response "Hi Scotty send us your address, we will send you one"

What else is there to say?  Great customer service on Grado's part

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #3 of 7
Grado is one of those rare companies who really appreciate their customers and stands by them timelessly. Now I'm worried that my Grados are going to break

Sep 14, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 7
Grado's customer service is phenomenal. I've not had any issues with mine breaking, but I've had several interactions with them and they couldn't be a cooler group of folks. I asked them if it would be possible to have John Grado sign a pair of PS1ks or GS1ks if I ever purchased a pair and they said no problem at all and told me what to tell my dealer when I made the purchase. I just think it's cool that the owner of the company would take the time to do that. 

I'm very proud to own several of their headphones, including my favorite pair overall, the PS500s. 

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #6 of 7
not to necro bump but i just had the same experience with grado for my ALESSANDROS! they are still in warranty but thy didnt ask for any info just my address! great company and ill strongly consider my next upgrade through them! (love my ms1i s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back