Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Feb 18, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #631 of 771
Yes the cans are limited, don't know and haven't read anything on how many pairs were made. They had a sign on waiting list for additional pairs if they do decide to make another run, currently there are no plans to make another run.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #632 of 771
PLEASE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3.5mm minijack seems like it would imply the SR80i although, a review I read on them said they "sound" like the SR325i, which is closer to the price-range. Knowing the slight differences (although very effective) as the prices increase on Grados, a fancy leather headband and custom wood cups seem like they'd increase the cost of the SR80i by a few hundred, especially if the wood cups, band, and fancy cases are handmade (the video seems to imply that they are).

Mar 7, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #634 of 771
I'm going on memory here, but I agree with bassboysam, that the Bushmills don't sound like the SR325i, but personnaly I think that their sound signature is closer to that of the RS1i's, than the PS500's.

I have the Lcush on my Bushmills, and with these pads, I actually prefer the sound of the Bushmills, to both, the PS500 and RS1i, but then what do I know, I prefer the PS1000 over the sacred, HP1000.

I know that many people will probably disagree with me, but what can I say, I just call it, like I see it.

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #636 of 771
I had the bush mills and the Alessandro ms pros and I would say the bushmills are similar in that they are smooth but the bush mills are less refined in every regard and have a mid bass hump.
They are a very pleasing listen but in no way as good as the ms pro (which is like a defanged rs1 IMO)

Jul 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #643 of 771
For anyone who is interested, I just received an email from a Turntable Labs, the Grado Bushmills are available once again.

Still listed as out of stock. :frowning2:

Jul 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #644 of 771
Still listed as out of stock.
frown.gif

I placed the order 15 mins after the email arrived and snapped the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back