gradio SR80 in short supply?
Feb 16, 2007 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

moloch

New Head-Fier
I ordered a pair from headroom decemember 31st and they've were listed as out of stock a few days later, with the current status being available in one week.
Or is headroom known for bad availability?
frown.gif

I have emailed headfi, they didnt reply untill my 2nd email and claimed they would get them in on monday, the 5th of feb.
I'm wondering what's going on here?

Feb 16, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 5
I managed to get my SR60s in a matter of a week to my door, though not through Headroom. But I did just order some AKGs from them. I had them inside of 3 days, including shipping from Montana to Maine. I was very impressed to say the least. I would have had them a day earlier were Fedex capable of delivering packages properly.

Feb 16, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #3 of 5
I ordered SR60's from Music Direct late January. They expected them the 12th, but when I inquired yesterday said their shipment had been delayed and they expect 'em in a week or thereabouts. (shrug)

Feb 17, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #5 of 5
You may try Shoreline Music. I went to their web site and had them within 3 business days of placing my order (only 1.5 weeks ago).

BTW - love the SR80's. Burned them in and they are much more comfortable to wear than I expected... thank God the reviews lowered my expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back