Got the chance to review the BASN MTPro IEMs
Feb 15, 2024 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sedare38

Head-Fier
BASN approached me to review the MTPro IEM. I don't have a ton of experience with IEMs other than the earbuds Apple provides or some cheapos I've gotten to use while traveling. I've largely stuck to closed-back Over-ear headphones for gaming, music listening, and video editing.

I ended up making a video on the product going over what you get, how they sound (to me at least), etc. I was pleasantly surprised. Most of my IEM information comes from posts here or on the other Head-fi socials, but I haven't really actively looked to purchase this kind of product for myself.

After using them for a couple weeks, I will say I like them. They're unobtrusive, sound good for music and meeting calls, and aren't priced so high as to break the bank, but they are also not so inexpensive as to be considered cheap, at least in my book.

Anyway, here's the link to the video. If you have any advice on IEM brands to look at, let me know. I like the compactness for travel purposes, walking the dog, or mowing (my top three headphone use cases when not just at my desk).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back