Got the Blues?
Feb 19, 2018 at 3:05 AM Post #812 of 1,687
Feb 21, 2018 at 7:58 PM Post #819 of 1,687
Floyd Lee Band - Mean Blues
Nice and slow track just sits perfect with my first cup og morning coffee :wink:..enyoy.

Feb 23, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #821 of 1,687
Danielle Nicole - Cry No More

Nice album..

I will get this...I have Wolf Den and many Trampled Under Foot albums.
I like her a lot.

Feb 27, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #825 of 1,687
Unfortunately Altered Five has flown under my radar. No more tho! Good Tunes.

For 16 years, Altered Five Blues Band has been winning audiences with a swaggering stomp of bruising, barrelhouse grit. According to Downbeat magazine, frontman Jeff Taylor “sings powerfully” and “Jeff Schroedl’s live-wire guitar reaches the high bar of mixed invention and fluidity.” Blues Bytes magazine declares the group features “the funkiest rhythm section outside of Memphis.”

For its fourth album, Charmed & Dangerous, the Milwaukee-based quintet joined forces with Blind Pig Records, one of the world’s premiere blues labels. Produced by multi-Grammy-winner Tom Hambridge, and featuring guests on harmonica and backing vocals, the 13 tracks of original, contemporary blues prove worthy of the recent groundswell of acclaim. American Blues Scene proclaimed the album, "will be making huge waves... one of the year's best!" The Blues Foundation announced January 9, 2018 the band is nominated for a prestigious Blues Music Award in the category of "Best Emerging Artist Album."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back