Got my VD Nite ICs...oh my!
Apr 21, 2003 at 5:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

JMedeiros

Headphoneus Supremus
My 1/2 meter VD Nite IC set arrived from Doug ServinginEcuador today and I just hooked these big bad boys up...

I put it in my Philips 963SA>Corda HA2>Sony CD3K setup...

I had a 1/2 meter Kimber PBJ in the line before. What can I say....the improvement is jaw-dropping.

Everything I read is true...and a multitude of other good things.

I am listening to my first CD ..."Clint Black's Greatest Hits" and it sounds like he is right here in the room.

I am looking forward to some loooooooooooong listening sessions over the next few days. I may never leave the recliner.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Doug for offering these and the others you have for sale at such exceptional prices. I wish I could afford another pair.

Apr 21, 2003 at 6:21 PM Post #2 of 11
John,

I am just estatic at how happy you are with the Nites. It was nice to hear that you like them so much. They are truly awesome products that are nothing short of revolutionary in their innovation.

Great job with the impressions too. I really think you should not hold back and let us know what you REALLY think about the ICs.
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2003 at 7:01 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

What can I say....the improvement is jaw-dropping.

Congrats on the Nites! Of course, I completely agree with you! Enjoy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mark

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by markl
Congrats on the Nites! Of course, I completely agree with you! Enjoy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mark

I'm digging the VD Reference pair I got from you in the bedroom system too.

I need some more of these Virtual Dynamics ICs I think
smily_headphones1.gif

John

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:25 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by RVD

Also good cd choice.
smily_headphones1.gif

I really like the live version of his "Desperado" cover on this.

John

Apr 21, 2003 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by JMedeiros
I'm digging the VD Reference pair I got from you in the bedroom system too.

I need some more of these Virtual Dynamics ICs I think
smily_headphones1.gif

John

If you think the ICs make a big improvement, wait until a power cord graces your system. That is truly much more of a WOW factor than the already incredible IC.

Apr 22, 2003 at 3:52 AM Post #9 of 11
Congrats on the Nites. Those cables are among the most dynamic I've heard (literally, not virtually
wink.gif
)

Apr 22, 2003 at 7:39 PM Post #10 of 11
Wow! You're out of control man!
wink.gif

It's so much fun when you start to get to the point where you're almost completely satisfied with your system... I say almost because let's face it, we're never completely satisfied! Now you can just start enjoying the music and forget about the equipment!

Apr 23, 2003 at 6:00 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by drewski
Wow! You're out of control man!
wink.gif

It's so much fun when you start to get to the point where you're almost completely satisfied with your system... I say almost because let's face it, we're never completely satisfied! Now you can just start enjoying the music and forget about the equipment!

Sort of like normal people who just listen with the latest best buy special, huh?

rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back