Got my Headsave Vibe
Jun 30, 2004 at 8:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

slug

100+ Head-Fier
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the vibe I got from Norm. I would say that the communication and service that Norm gives alone is worth dealing with him. He was very helpful and patient with all my questions. Norm easily made this the most pleasant internet purchase I have ever made. The amp sounds great so far (only a few hours into listening to it), and it completes my portable setup for now... Here's a pic
icon10.gif

govibe.jpg

Jun 30, 2004 at 1:49 PM Post #3 of 6
The go-vibe is going to make me REEEALY want to upgrade my portable setup.

Dammit...

Jun 30, 2004 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 6
I pretty much got what is listed on the site for the go-vibe with the blue led and silver knob. Norm recommended the standard OPA2227's for my headphones and so did a few others here. I was about to add some extra stuff to it like a DC jack and a bunch of other stuff I went over with Norm, but decided to keep this amp strictly portable and get a dedicated home amp later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonsbug
What configuration did you get?
I'm also curious how the headsave amps pair up with xin's.

Jul 1, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #5 of 6
I just ordered a GoVibe as well. I too was toying around with the idea of adding a DC jack etc. but ultimately decided to go "purist" and get a dedicated home amp later. Norm recommended I got with the AD8620 for my 3G iPod/Ety combo. He also said I might want to consider an AD823.

Being a VERY poor decision maker I chose to go with the AD8620 and got an extra AD823 and OPA2227 for good measure!

I feel a little rolling coming on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back