Got charged to much for an item, opinions
Jun 17, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #16 of 25
cost of packaging?

go to usps.com, they'll send you boxes of free supplies, as much as you want.
not sure if others do this, but whenever i need a box to store something - i abuse this privilege, heh.

Jun 17, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #17 of 25
I also didnt think of the cost of shipping supplies but like I said, I am not going to persue the shipper for the extra dollar 25. I left him positive feedback too. All is well.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 17, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #18 of 25
I think he needs to be taught a lesson. I fiery lesson.

Jun 17, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #19 of 25
when i sell, i try to calculate shipping fees as exact as i possibly can and i try to pack very well using supplies that i recycle. things that are would be included under handling fees are things like packing tape, which i use lots of and now the biggie is gasoline. if i waste one third of a gallon of gas delivering your package to the PO, that $1.25 is just about right
biggrin.gif
. i do realize that in theory you can print postage and have your local carrier pick it up - however, not in my neighborhood. i have a hard enough time getting them to leave my own mail... anyway, when you see a $15 over charge for shipping, then complain. in my experience, you win some and you lose some with shipping on ebay - both as a buyer and seller.

Jun 17, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think he needs to be taught a lesson. I fiery lesson.

then there is Kirosia's way - soak several dozen churros in kerosene, wrap them tight in a plastic, drive halfway across the country to the "seller's" place of residence, then exact a fiery revenge on said "seller's" lawn. cost - way more than $1.25, satisfaction factor - priceless

Jun 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM Post #23 of 25
Sounds like you ripped him off for shipping. ^^

Biggie.

Jun 17, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like you ripped him off for shipping. ^^
Biggie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnielee54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^ I said auctions I have WON, not sold.

I'm sure he meant exactly what he wrote.
tongue.gif

Oh the note of shipping costs, hell, don't forget the box, packaging material, tape and pen to write the address. All of these have to be paid for, not just the cost of the shipping label.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back