Good News!
Oct 16, 2003 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hello to All,

The Grado Pads will be shipping out on Monday. I should have them in stock by late tomorrow afternoon. I receive my shipments late in the afternoon but if they come here early enough some may ship out tomorrow.

I received the new HD650 from Sennheiser today and will be posting my thoughts on them later.

I am expecting to have Shure headphones and accessories delivered tomorrow too! Look for a 2 day sale on them early next week.

Todd

Oct 16, 2003 at 11:29 PM Post #3 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd
Hello to All,

The Grado Pads will be shipping out on Monday. I should have them in stock by late tomorrow afternoon. I receive my shipments late in the afternoon but if they come here early enough some may ship out tomorrow.
Todd

Did you mean shipped on Monday? Meaning Monday 10/13?

Oct 16, 2003 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 46
HI Leo,

The Flat Pads should start shipping tomorrow and I should have them all out by 10/20. Get your orders in tonight - once I start shipping them and are in stock, I have to raise the price to $30 a pair. Tick, Tick, Tick...

Todd

Oct 17, 2003 at 10:56 AM Post #5 of 46
Right on..........I look forward to trying these pads,as well as hearing the other impressions out there from team Grado.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2003 at 6:41 PM Post #8 of 46
My parcel arrived in today's mail. My tired and weary eyes could barely believe what they were seeing. New Grado flat pads. I'll be able to listen to Grado's as they should be heard for the foreseeable future. A wish has been granted.

Thanks Todd.
rs1smile.gif

Oct 20, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #9 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Hirsch
My parcel arrived in today's mail. My tired and weary eyes could barely believe what they were seeing. New Grado flat pads. I'll be able to listen to Grado's as they should be heard for the foreseeable future. A wish has been granted.

Thanks Todd.
rs1smile.gif

Let us know what you think of the way it has changed the sound,and what phones you have
wink.gif

Oct 20, 2003 at 8:39 PM Post #11 of 46
Hi All,

All of the orders for flat pads have been shipped and should be filling your mailboxes in the next 1-3 days. Thank You to all who ordered in advance!

Wow Hirsch,

I cannot believe the pads arrived to you already - I sent them on Saturday morning from Three Forks (just see if you can find it on a map!!!) MT. USPS is doing a great job! Enjoy!!!

Todd

Oct 20, 2003 at 8:49 PM Post #12 of 46
Quote:

USPS is doing a great job!

Mine arrived here in the Golden State today as well. Toddthevinyljunkie ain't doing to bad himself. Thanks Todd!!!

Oct 20, 2003 at 8:55 PM Post #13 of 46
How do they sound, y'all? Anyone want to do a comparison to the bowl pads and (maybe) to at least one of the modded alternatives?

Oct 20, 2003 at 9:04 PM Post #14 of 46
I just popped a pair on my new 225s. To me, they seem to pump up everything (this is what has been said before). By moving the drivers closer to the ear, bass is extended- which is what I was looking for. I'll install a pair on my 325s as soon as I can stop listening to Jobim on these...

wink.gif

Oct 20, 2003 at 9:46 PM Post #15 of 46
Mine showed up in Buffalo today. I've put them on my RS-1 so far (a pair will go on my 325s later). So far, not a huge difference from the modified Senn pads but I wasn't expecting profound differences anyway. About a million percent better than the bowls though. Well, I guess I'll be forced to go listen some more to see if I can pick up any more differences from the Senn pads...damn (like who wants to kick back and chill out to Steely Dan with new flats when they could be doing something useful like watching Wheel of Fortune)!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back