Good In-Ear Headphones Around $150?
Jun 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 5
Best bass i have heard is the Thinsound ms01. Most people will recommend the Audio Technicha CKM500 or CKS77. They will also just say for awesome overall sounding GR07 and a lot of people are swearing by some cheap JVCs. Just check the portable threads and see whats going on for more information!

Also if you can get a Aurisonics ASG-1 (rev 1.2) the apparently it is bliss with the awesome bass. I have the rev 1.1 and they are very nice but probably not what your looking for.

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #3 of 5
The regulars know what I'm going to say for a good bass heavy IEM, Atrio MG7 has the cleanest sounding bass thats goes endlessly deep and hits hard.  I know some think it sounds to closed in but after about 50 hours on them they open up nicely and have balanced mids and highs.  For rap and rock they work great but I'll let all the CKS77 people take over now :wink:

While the GR07 sounds great not lively enough for rap, it makes it sound to laid back which doesn't sound right with rap and hip hop.

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #4 of 5
Haha techno. I swear theirs an advice thread to use. A bass earphone in the price is always been asked for, hense my quick summary. CKS-77 boys will be on this any second now, or that new jvc-fx40 clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back