Gonna get Koss ksc-50s and panasonic rp-hje50s
Jun 7, 2005 at 3:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

azncookiecutter

Headphoneus Supremus
decided to get these two headphones, instead of Senn HD201s. Getting these two cans seem a much better value than HD201s alone. ksc-50s for going over to friends house, listening at home, and panas used for school, long car rides, and trips.

Panasonics are gonna be bought at jr.com, since I have a $20 gift card, and ksc-50s at local Radioshack....errrrrr, I mean the Source (Radioshack changed their name here in Canada....how gay).

It will be a only matter of time I will break the ksc-50s before I send them back to Koss and they will send me brand new ksc-75s.
biggrin.gif

If you want to stop me, please try as hard as you can.

Jun 7, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #2 of 3
I would actually recommend against the HJE50s compared to the HD201. I had a pair of HJE50 and while the clarity and midrange was good, the bass was lacking, harsh treble, and subpar isolation. The HD201 has a much better all around sound and is small and light enough for portable use.

Jun 7, 2005 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 3
If you’re looking for the best SQ for the price, I would agree with abs0lute. If you need them to be portable, stick with the HJE50's.
I would recommend avoiding the KSC-50's. Even though they're cheap and available, you'll end up spending more time and money in the return to Koss. I once sent a pair to Koss that never made the trip back to me.
If you can't find a pair of KSC-75's for less than $20 delivered to Canada, I'll sell you a pair of KSC-35's at a loss to make sure you get a decent pair, with the Koss canvas bag and adaptor- just send me a PM.
Life’s a million times too short to listen to sub-optimal cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back