GoldPlanar GL2000 Thread
Sep 20, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #556 of 560
Can I buy (and where) original earpads for my GL2000?

Since Linsoul is sold out of stock pads, you could post up a WTB (Want To Buy) post in the classifieds here and maybe a GL2000 owner might sell you theirs. You could also have Vesper Audio custom make you a pair similar to the stock pads. I have a pair of Vesper Audio pads on my GL2000 but they aren't stock size or material. I opted for bigger set made of Alcantara with a larger ear opening. Either way, good luck, hope you find a set.

Oct 6, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #559 of 560
Has anyone created an eq for modded GL2000 (all papers removed) it seems like eqing it to already available graphs when modded does not really work as it becomes overly brigh and even without eq it's somewhat bright. Using stock performated pads rn since AliExpress sheep oversized pads are not as comfortable

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023 at 11:07 AM Post #560 of 560
Just bought new pair for $200 with all the accessories and that huge ass case it comes with. Gonna compare it to the Anandas since it was brought up a lot in the past of the thread. Bunch of good and mediocre reviews so kinda excited to try these without paying full price lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back