Going to start drawing a manga, take a look inside for pics
Jul 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Zombie_X

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all,

I wanted you all to know I am going to start drawing a manga entitled 'Kuroi Ketsueki' or 'Black Blood'. It's only going to be a short comic, maybe 10 chapters. Here's the plot below.

It's follows a teenager who is born from human woman but is also born from a demon father. He is unaware of his demonic powers and when they unleash they are uncontrollable. His strength is is that of more than 20 men. His name is Takahiro Kobayashi, and he lives in the Hiroshima prefecture. It is 2037 and crime is rampant throughout Japan. The government has crumbled in Japan and gangs rule the streets. Constantly bullied and picked on and the days pass like a dream. His one ray of light is a girl in his class. He secretly likes her but says nothing as he is unsure of his feelings. On her way home, some members of the Kira gang kidnap her. It's the eve of his 16th birthday and something miraculus happens within him. Can he save her or himself? You'll soon find out.

What do you think of it? I think it sounds pretty good.

Oh and here's some concept art for Takahiro Kobayashi.

Jul 15, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:
Hi all,

I wanted you all to know I am going to start drawing a manga entitled 'Kuroi Ketsueki' or 'Black Blood'. It's only going to be a short comic, maybe 10 chapters. Here's the plot below.

It's follows a teenager who is born from human woman but is also born from a demon father. He is unaware of his demonic powers and when they unleash they are uncontrollable. His strength is is that of more than 20 men. His name is Takahiro Kobayashi, and he lives in the Hiroshima prefecture. It is 2037 and crime is rampant throughout Japan. The government has crumbled in Japan and gangs rule the streets. Constantly bullied and picked on and the days pass like a dream. His one ray of light is a girl in his class. He secretly likes her but says nothing as he is unsure of his feelings. On her way home, some members of the Kira gang kidnap her. It's the eve of his 16th birthday and something miraculus happens within him. Can he save her or himself? You'll soon find out.

What do you think of it? I think it sounds pretty good.

Oh and here's some concept art for Takahiro Kobayashi.

Felt a bit like Sacred Seven for a bit...but then again, everything follows a similar story plot now adays..how well you execute it is the question but it can work.

How cute is the girl though? :)

I'll look forward to reading your manga! :)

Jul 15, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #3 of 8
I used to make a manga back like a year ago (only done 5 pages), never went finishing it and it's now dropped in favour of practicing to be a better artist and perfecting my style. I may pick it up one day and finish a 30-40 page chapter but I don't feel like it.
Good luck with your manga Zombie_X. Will you share it freely to the Head-fi community?

Jul 15, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
My cousin did the same lol! She was all, manga manga manga and everything, did a few pages........looked at me. ...and started doing doodles lol!

I showed a couple of pages of my manga to some of my friends. They're deeply impressed but deeply disappointed when I said that I dropped it. I might write it first on paper and might share it in the Anime thread later on.

666th Post! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #7 of 8
Hi all,

regarding the female character I really don't have a final concept yet. I initially based her off of Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangalion as well as a real life friend, but now think I should start over. The combo didn't work too well.

Jul 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
Hi all,

regarding the female character I really don't have a final concept yet. I initially based her off of Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangalion as well as a real life friend, but now think I should start over. The combo didn't work too well.

MAybe a quiet,...or a tsundere character?

Quiet sounds nice but having a tsundere could make it comedic .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back