Going into withdrawal, ever been there?
Jan 19, 2011 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Chimaobi

New Head-Fier
Friends, hear me.

I decided to get the a-jays four, it was a mistake. And now I am going nuts. You know the feeling; you get a new set (IEM or OEM) and burn them in, exitement peaking when you put them in then it is just crud from there. This is a particularly dodgy piece of IEM's and I regret badly getting them. Baaadly. This is not Sparta, this is disappointment.

I am now going into withdrawal, I need a solid pair...now. I am browsing the head-fi community looking for good reviews and the first one I see I'm gonna buy it - I SWEAR TAH GAWD!

Almost strangled this very nice trainee at work for just smiling at me while asking me for something. ARE YOU STOOPID? Doesn't she know that I just got screwed over by Jays?

Then I just now saw the ATH-M50 here on head-fi. They look sweet and they look solid and all reviewers are praising it. Nice price too. Then my finger starts itching, and it starts clikcing all on it's ow, evn... then it feels like I'll buy the first thing I see.

Anybody else ever experience this? Funny how it only happens with headphones.... o_O

Hey... is that a 'best headphones for under 200$' thread?! >_<

- Chi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back