god i hate battlefield 3
May 7, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #301 of 345
My DJ1's sound better using the headphone out on my monitor then using the FiiO E17 through optical? WTFrack. Also, what is up with this... pic of the battlefield copy I received from amazon. Looks like a Chinese version. All the codes worked...

P.S. the game froze my xbox twice already.

May 15, 2012 at 5:13 AM Post #306 of 345
Even though it's conter intuitive I'm a bolt-action-only hero.  There is something about the lack of a follow up shot that makes things more excitiing, but at other times infuriating.  Being a bolt action purist I think they are a bit under-powered in this patch given that the semi-auto snipers all kill with chest-shot at close range but can follow up the shot when they miss, no difference in suppression either so it can be a pain to shoot back when someone is spamming m22 at your location.  I think they have missed the obvious balance fix: give the M98B 100 damage at close range so it can kill out to say 5 meters or so, the other bolt gun can kill maybe 2 meters and the semi auto can leave at needing 2 chest shots.  People can still abuse the M22 at close range though, just throw a laser and RDS onto it., they might need to have a look at it and make it like the M14 back in BC2.

May 15, 2012 at 5:32 AM Post #307 of 345
Quote:
Even though it's conter intuitive I'm a bolt-action-only hero.  There is something about the lack of a follow up shot that makes things more excitiing, but at other times infuriating.  Being a bolt action purist I think they are a bit under-powered in this patch given that the semi-auto snipers all kill with chest-shot at close range but can follow up the shot when they miss, no difference in suppression either so it can be a pain to shoot back when someone is spamming m22 at your location.  I think they have missed the obvious balance fix: give the M98B 100 damage at close range so it can kill out to say 5 meters or so, the other bolt gun can kill maybe 2 meters and the semi auto can leave at needing 2 chest shots.  People can still abuse the M22 at close range though, just throw a laser and RDS onto it., they might need to have a look at it and make it like the M14 back in BC2.

oh totally agree - love the term u used: "bolt action only hero" hehe!
Same here, I love my bolt actions - but I'm starting to run out of them (I get to 500 kills per weapon and move on)

I can tell you the M40A5 sucks vs the M98B - got kills like there is no tomorrow with the M98B when I wanted to get 20 more kills to boost it up the chain of my top 5 guns used.

I find that since the suppression update, sniping at close range is close to impossible. Unless, of course you get lucky.
In BC2 - skills
In BF3 - luck

May 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM Post #308 of 345
Quote:
oh totally agree - love the term u used: "bolt action only hero" hehe!
Same here, I love my bolt actions - but I'm starting to run out of them (I get to 500 kills per weapon and move on)

I can tell you the M40A5 sucks vs the M98B - got kills like there is no tomorrow with the M98B when I wanted to get 20 more kills to boost it up the chain of my top 5 guns used.

I find that since the suppression update, sniping at close range is close to impossible. Unless, of course you get lucky.
In BC2 - skills
In BF3 - luck

Yeh dont be hating on me but I quickscope (well zoom in quickly and go for headshot so more hardscope) very successfully on BF3 with Acog and L96...as in top the leaderboards on close quarter maps so sniping in CQ isnt luck IMO 

MUCH easier on hardcore but that ruins the fun haha 

May 15, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #309 of 345
Quote:
Yeh dont be hating on me but I quickscope (well zoom in quickly and go for headshot so more hardscope) very successfully on BF3 with Acog and L96...as in top the leaderboards on close quarter maps so sniping in CQ isnt luck IMO 

MUCH easier on hardcore but that ruins the fun haha 

Try the M40, then come back to me lol

M98B, L96, SV98 were relatively easy to quick scope with.
I do the same.

Here, this is what I used to do in BC2 (my fav ever video I've made - gaming wise): [Mod Edit: WARNING: Video contains swearing]

Oh and here is my best quick scope ever :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHUDnxNWVZ4

May 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #312 of 345
Had enough of this game - this is what this rubbish game made me do to my controller.

This is THE FIRST TIME anything like this has ever happened to me vs game
Pisses me off beyond belief.

Shoot the guy firs, and the noob doesn't die, yet he turns around and kills me within 3 shots (not even a headshot) 
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST EVER BATTLEFIELD GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

May 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #313 of 345
Quote:
Had enough of this game - this is what this rubbish game made me do to my controller.

This is THE FIRST TIME anything like this has ever happened to me vs game
Pisses me off beyond belief.

Shoot the guy firs, and the noob doesn't die, yet he turns around and kills me within 3 shots (not even a headshot) 
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST EVER BATTLEFIELD GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

I just quit when it gets like that, i haven't shot my mouse through the screen yet, touch wood..p.s being knived is the worst one, they make it even worse when they call you something after woulds,i normally get in a jeep and mow them down to get them back!
this isn't me but it's quite funny..sometimes it's the best way of getting them when they try and put c4 on the tank when you are taking a flag, i just reverse over them!

May 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #314 of 345
If you are that pist off with battlefield3 do something different and fly the huey on wake island,you can take the flags in it, just keep flying past the flag and your team mates will clear it and repair the huey for you, if you have flared and you have a lock on you if you fly low and use the palm trees and sand dunes as cover you will be supprised how long you last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back