Go YANKEES !
Oct 17, 2001 at 3:22 AM Post #16 of 28
Darn Cubs... still gotta keep supporting them, though. At least my Lakers are still wreaking havoc!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 17, 2001 at 5:10 AM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

How do one from the west coast become a Cubs fan ?

Remember: half the people in California and Florida used to live in the midwest
wink.gif
I grew up in the Chicago area. Went to my first Cubs game in 1976 or 77 (back when all the Wrigley games were day games because they didn't have lights).

Diehard Cubs, Bears, Bulls, and Blackhawks fan. I'll root for the White Sox if I have to.

Moo, I'm also one of the biggest UCLA fans out there. Graduated from UCLA... twice! Go Bruins! (My apologies to any Udub fans out there who are still recovering from Saturday's whomping.)

Oct 17, 2001 at 8:04 PM Post #18 of 28
MacDEF: this could be the start of a beautiful, albeit depressing, relationship.

Especially since MJ is comin "back" - to...... WASHINGTON!?!?!

Oct 18, 2001 at 1:30 AM Post #21 of 28
Me? I been hatin the DAMN YANKS for 13 years!!!!

Sounds pretty cool, no?

Sports.......the abstainer's drug; the alcoholic's refresher; the smoker's fresh air; and my hell.

And I actually *like* it.......

confused.gif

Oct 18, 2001 at 2:32 AM Post #22 of 28
Not wanting to start a East/West Head-Fi "conflict" here, but:

[size=small]Go Seattle!!! Go Ichiro!![/size]

Quote:

rick........no need to get excited about something when it's a done deal. It'll be a sweep.

A sweep?
rolleyes.gif

Oct 18, 2001 at 3:28 AM Post #24 of 28
Quote:

You heard it here first.
tongue.gif

joelongwood, maybe a friendly wager is in order here....let's see:

My MG Head.....wait you have one already;
My Creek OBH-11....wait you have one already;
My SR-325s.....wait you have one already;
My MDR-V6s....wait you have one already;
My HD600s.....wait you have one already;
My Penguin amp.....wait you have 5 already;

Oh screw it!
wink.gif

Oct 18, 2001 at 8:07 PM Post #25 of 28
JMT: LOL!

Hmm......I think this is the year when the great striped monster falls.....and a new king is crowned.

I thought that last year, too.

And the year before.

Year before, as well.

Year before that.....

The year before that?! Well.....gee......I don't remember.....I think.....the Bulls were winning.....and everyone else was losing......

Nov 5, 2001 at 11:55 PM Post #26 of 28
biggrin.gif

(sorry Yankee fans.....but I HAD to
smily_headphones1.gif
)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2001 at 12:52 AM Post #27 of 28
I despise the yankees. Not because they are the yankees but because Derek Jeter is a person. I also despise the fact that against the orioles a few years back the yankees won because some twerp kid reached into the field and caught a ball that was NOT a homerun, hit by Derek Jeter of course. I also hate the fact that NYC gave that stupid kid the day off from school and the clubhouse gave him free tickets to the world series FOR BREAKING THE RULES OF THE DAMN GAME!!! It doesn't make a lick of sense. Not a friggin minute drop of sense. It's nonsensical. How do you blatantly admit you won because you CHEATED by awarding the person who cheated!?!?!?! NO SENSE... NONE!!

Nov 6, 2001 at 1:55 AM Post #28 of 28
Comments, joelongwood?
wink.gif

Oh, and good job Diamondbacks, you guys earned it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back