Go on then...list of HF-1 serial numbers
Sep 11, 2005 at 8:31 AM Post #46 of 531
Daba

I just thought that your post 'could' be taken negatively. I didn't really think you had any ill will. Anyways, like we both said. Win win. Head-fi, Grado, and Todd have a great relationship. We help each other out and to me the HF-1 is a product of that relationship. Like some weird baby that came out of the love of three entities.

I really appreciate that they priced these special limited edition phones the same as the 225's while at the same time donating $25 to Head-Fi. Limited edition usually means twice the price and half as good. And considering how fanatical us head-fiers tend to be I am sure they could have moved quite a few that way. It is not that it isn't a great marketing scheme, which it truly is. We are in complete agreement here as that was the very thing that came to mind as I tallied the donation made. No, it is that it is so much more than that. And that is why I felt the need to respond. That is what your post left out.

Of course they are still businesses. Who would expect anything else? But are they the exacting cold hearted type? Not a chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daba
What I'm saying is, as much as you feel like this was sent out with "lots of love," which it may have been, there's always another side to it

We should all show lots of love for those who put bread on our table, lest they take it elswhere.

Sep 11, 2005 at 10:17 AM Post #47 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by yhmzzz
I will get #111..
biggrin.gif

Is that you saying Todd's assigned you #111, or that you'd just really like #111? I've put you down provisionally, anyway
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
So is it true that #1 is Johns and #2 is Todds?

Who got #3?

Garrett

I suspect #1 and #2 are going to Todd and Jude. If John's keeping one it'd probably be #0 or something? bhd812 said that #3 went to someone who he'd beaten out for an amp serial number, but I don't know who that might be.

Sep 11, 2005 at 12:35 PM Post #50 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
I suspect #1 and #2 are going to Todd and Jude. If John's keeping one it'd probably be #0 or something? bhd812 said that #3 went to someone who he'd beaten out for an amp serial number, but I don't know who that might be.

Todd actually took #69.... lets all think about how imature he is...

... and how we wish we had #69 instead of him :p

Rob.

Sep 11, 2005 at 12:36 PM Post #51 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by robzy
Todd actually took #69.... lets all think about how imature he is...

... and how we wish we had #69 instead of him :p

Rob.

That's Todd R, a completely different member/trade member/contributor
wink.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:14 PM Post #53 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
i have no caaaaaaaaaasssssshhhh...........

really? i thought you ordered them already....

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:16 PM Post #54 of 531
LFF, by means of various sob stories, has managed to get Todd R to swap, so he's now secured the precious #69, dude!
biggrin.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #55 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Im a bookkeepers son
I dont want to shoot no one>>>>>

Yes I crossed my old man back in oregon
Dont take me alive
evil_smiley.gif

Jahn, you like Grados and you like Steely Dan, you a cool dude in my book... Listen, if I had extra $200, I would let you have it...but I don't, so I'll just tell you about how incredible the HF-1 is, and how it combines the virtues of the HP-1, RS-1, and PS-1 in one cool package, and how sad you couldn't order oner before the 200 slots run out after I take delivery of it
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 8:29 PM Post #56 of 531
i think there will be 200 or 225 of them....

Sep 11, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #57 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
i think there will be 200 or 225 of them....

The first run will be 250, I suspect there will be at least a second run of 250. 500 might well be enough to satisfy immediate demand, I'd rather it stopped there to leave us with some sort of limited edition rather than going into the thousands, other people may feel differently though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back