Go on then...list of HF-1 serial numbers
Oct 11, 2005 at 9:09 PM Post #271 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Received mine today as well.

What # are you teerawit?

Oct 11, 2005 at 9:12 PM Post #272 of 531
Just got off the phone to Todd (had to give him my new Visa card number) who said up to #218 had been shipped and mine (275) might be shipped by the end of the week. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #273 of 531
Mine are lonely and cold somewhere.
frown.gif
I don't know exactly when they were shipped out but my guess is late last week or start of this week. So they are either freezing their behind off between all the other unfriendly cargo on a plane. Or somewhere in a creepy distribution center alone in the dark. A long night ahead of them. Don't worry my HF-1s, you will soon be with mommy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #274 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Mine are lonely and cold somewhere.
frown.gif
I don't know exactly when they were shipped out but my guess is late last week or start of this week. So they are either freezing their behind off between all the other unfriendly cargo on a plane. Or somewhere in a creepy distribution center alone in the dark. A long night ahead of them. Don't worry my HF-1s, you will soon be with mommy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Or maybe your hf-1'a and my hf-1's are having a coffee somewhere in an airport lounge... either that or they got drunk at the airport bar... and missed the flight! ARGH!!

Oct 11, 2005 at 10:52 PM Post #276 of 531
Hey I finally found out my number, after I openned the box and saw Mr Grado's signature on the inner box...

Bicardi #151 is here. And they sound delicious so far. Gotta mix em up with some Coke for a good time.

Oct 11, 2005 at 10:59 PM Post #277 of 531
That's a point...if #151 is signed, can we safely assume that John is signing all the boxes? Please post if your box has NOT been signed, or if you have a higher number than this and your box HAS been signed.

Oct 11, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #280 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff Rymer
Just got off the phone to Todd (had to give him my new Visa card number) who said up to #218 had been shipped and mine (275) might be shipped by the end of the week. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
biggrin.gif

Mine was shipped? So it will be here by the end of the week? Rats and my sources are down to just an ipod!

Well i was going to use it as a portable can anyhow so that's cool. YAY!

Oct 11, 2005 at 11:20 PM Post #281 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
#190 and yes it is signed.

Again, I predict all of them will be signed. It doesn't make sense to sign this many so far, then all of a sudden stop signing them. People will feel excluded, and possibly get upset about it.

Plus, it isn't like it is difficult to sign your signature 500 times or so.

Indeed, but it was suggested that perhaps only the first 25 would get the special treatment. Personally I'm really glad he's going the whole way and signing them all, it made me feel so special when I saw it
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2005 at 11:36 PM Post #282 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Or maybe your hf-1's and my hf-1's are having a coffee somewhere in an airport lounge... either that or they got drunk at the airport bar... and missed the flight! ARGH!!

Oh I like that idea. (The first one.) Perhaps they're having a party with the going-to-UK crowd.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2005 at 3:48 AM Post #284 of 531
#167 here, loving loving loving!
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #285 of 531
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
What # are you teerawit?

I don't know
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back