Go for the S4?
Sep 6, 2010 at 2:12 PM Post #31 of 38

Lol, the foams cost half of what i gave for the S4. Think I will pass for the time being.

Well, I have never thought of buying an AMP, but now that we're on to the subject. Isn't AMPs just for huge phones on small mp3-players?

?

Besides the Monster SuperTips, Comply Foams are some of the best around. It's definitely worth the money to not have your earbuds falling out of your ears isn't it? It was to me. I'm using Monster SuperTips ATM though.

Sep 6, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #32 of 38
I had them some months ago, but I think I remember having to turn them to get a seal.  Something like - put them in (should be easy) and then turn them and it "locks" in place...once I figured that out I got a seal 100% of the time.  I used the tips it came with on stock, although I might of changed sizes, but those were the types I used. 

Edit - I've never liked comply, from what I've tried them on they seem to kill the highs and make them too warm for me. 

Sep 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #35 of 38

Quote:
I had them some months ago, but I think I remember having to turn them to get a seal.  Something like - put them in (should be easy) and then turn them and it "locks" in place...once I figured that out I got a seal 100% of the time.  I used the tips it came with on stock, although I might of changed sizes, but those were the types I used. 

Edit - I've never liked comply, from what I've tried them on they seem to kill the highs and make them too warm for me. 

Wow, that helped, thanks a lot :D I just have to be carefull not to push them too far into my ear, it makes the tips curl or something. 

Sep 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM Post #36 of 38
Yes, Complys can muffle the highs a bit. They have great bass response though. And they're probably the most comfortable tips you can buy. They also have THE best noise isolation of any other aftermarket tips. I actually stopped using them because I found a way to get a good fit with the foam Monster SuperTips. You can buy SuperTips also, but they're like $40 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back