GIVEAWAY — MAYA by Vibro Labs
Feb 6, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #334 of 349
Congratulations! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #335 of 349
  Congrats @shadyrocker ! I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to claim your MAYA with BaX cable upgrade.

Thank you all for participating in the giveaway!

I am hanging out on Facebook live streams a LOT these days. Like the page and keep an eye out for future announcements and giveaways facebook.com/VibroLabs

OMG! I WON! Thank you so much Luke for this opportunity and the giveaway. I can't believe I really won it. I feel sad on missing out on the livestream though. Was getting my PS4 back from a friend and phone had died in the mean time. :frowning2:
Glad to know that you go live on FB often. Can't wait to interact with you there. :)

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #337 of 349
Thank you every one who participated and kept the spirits of this community alive. Cheers to all you guys and I hope each one of you win a pair from Vibro some day :p

Feb 6, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #339 of 349
  @shadyrocker - Congrats... If you ever want to loan the pair to me, please feel free. :) I'll take good care of them! haha

Haha. I'm sure you will. If you ever happen to visit India, you're always welcome to stay at my place and listen to them as well as other humble pair of headphones+earphones I own. So please let me know. Cheers. :)

Feb 24, 2017 at 5:47 AM Post #345 of 349

They're here! Maya from Vibro Labs. Absolutely love how exotic they look! 

Thank you Luke and Vibro Labs for hosting the giveaway for your top of the line IEMs. 

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back