Girl Scout Cookies!!!
Jan 16, 2010 at 2:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

El_Doug

Headphoneus Supremus
'Tis the season! Those girls will be the death of me.

2 boxes thin mints, 2 boxes tagalongs, 1 box samoas

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:16 AM Post #3 of 31
Clearly, thin mints are superior. Although, I insist on calling them grasshoppers.

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 31
best cookies ever.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #5 of 31
I just realized that I've never eaten girl scout cookies in my entire life. I guess I'll buy a box of whatever is voted the highest in this poll.

Which leads me to my next question.. Where the hell do I find girl scouts?

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #8 of 31
It's all about samoas... They have passed the test of time for me. Can't say the same about thin mints. Although, I can't deny the deliciousness of thin mints.

Jan 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #11 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just realized that I've never eaten girl scout cookies in my entire life. I guess I'll buy a box of whatever is voted the highest in this poll.

Which leads me to my next question.. Where the hell do I find girl scouts?

You don't find them...they find you! I literally promise myself every year that I will not buy girl scout cookies and not matter what, I end up walking into a store and they have a table set up at every entrance and the minute you walk in, nearly 5-6 girls anywhere from 6-9 will gang up on you and insist that you buy a box of cookies...

In any case, The year is pretty much spent with a box of Do-Si-Dos, a box of Trefoils and whatever is left of the 5-6 boxes of Thin Mints that everyone else in the family is fond of. If they are around, I'll snag a box of the Lemons as well.

Jan 16, 2010 at 6:38 AM Post #13 of 31
Thanks for the reminder! Last year they were camped out at a corner of my college dorms, but I was too lazy to get some. (The cookies, not the girls.)

Thin Mints all the way!
icon10.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #15 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Samoas are particularly good, barely nudging the Thin Mints.

Both, however, are far better when left in the freezer.

A man of true genius. Samoas win hands down for me, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back