Gilmore Lite (What do to?)
May 2, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #17 of 85
Ok so update!

Still waiting on the Gilmore Lite. Been 3 weeks now without a headphone amp and it's driving me insane (especially since I purchased another set of cans about a week ago). It's been hard going but I think it's getting close from what I can gather from Justin. Hopefully I will get it this week. I will definitely post some pictures of the rig once it's up and running.
darthsmile.gif

May 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #18 of 85
Ok so some news: Since it's been near the wait time for a GS-1, Justin is just going to make me one of those this week. He will be building them through the 13th so I expect to see it next week sometime. I am extremely excited to be getting such a highly regarded amp. Hopefully I like it :p.

May 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #19 of 85
Wait, do you mean that he decided to make you a GS-1 instead for the Gilmore Lite price?

May 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #20 of 85

Quote:
Wait, do you mean that he decided to make you a GS-1 instead for the Gilmore Lite price?

That was my interpretation as well. With the GLite discontinued and the DPS long gone, it may very well be cheaper and easier for Justin to make him a GS-1.

If so, nice score!

May 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #21 of 85
That would be a nice score indeed!
basshead.gif

May 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #24 of 85
hahaha buddy, you're one of the luckiest people I've seen on these forums for a long time. 

Quote:
Ok so some news: Since it's been near the wait time for a GS-1, Justin is just going to make me one of those this week. He will be building them through the 13th so I expect to see it next week sometime. I am extremely excited to be getting such a highly regarded amp. Hopefully I like it :p.

May 8, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #25 of 85

Quote:

Sweet! :D
I am sure you will be well pleased with the GS-1.

May 12, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #29 of 85
Yeah damn, you have got to be one of the luckiest head-fiers around...  I've put down full payment for a GS-1 and still waiting...

Its been over 5 months now... Justin said it would have been done last weekend... but still no reply

:frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back