Gilmore Lite wait time?
Feb 7, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #16 of 27
Oh I didnt know you could do that. Is it any cheaper?

Anyways, I got a response from him finally. He said its gonna ship tomorrow. Where is headamp located? How long should I expect for it to get to San Diego?
Im so excited. Im sure its gonna be a good amp and all, I was just concerned about what was going on with it. Im very excited for this thing to get here. Hopefully itll be my last (finger crossed) upgrade for a good amount of time. I just upgraded my stuff top to bottom and all I need is that amp so ill have that and the SOHA to play with. SWEET!

Feb 7, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by makasin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh I didnt know you could do that. Is it any cheaper?

Anyways, I got a response from him finally. He said its gonna ship tomorrow. Where is headamp located? How long should I expect for it to get to San Diego?
Im so excited. Im sure its gonna be a good amp and all, I was just concerned about what was going on with it. Im very excited for this thing to get here. Hopefully itll be my last (finger crossed) upgrade for a good amount of time. I just upgraded my stuff top to bottom and all I need is that amp so ill have that and the SOHA to play with. SWEET!

You can find out everything you want to know here. I seriously doubt he will ship "kits". As you'll see, Justin is in Virginia. So depending on how he ships it, it will take 2 to 5 days to reach San Diego. Get a tracking number and it will give you an estimated delivery date.

Feb 7, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by makasin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyways, I got a response from him finally. He said its gonna ship tomorrow. How long should I expect for it to get to San Diego?

When he actually ships, you will get an automated email with the tracking number. He uses USPS Priority mail, which normally should get to you in 2-3 days.
I've ordered from him 4 times before, so I should know.
icon10.gif

Enjoy the amp.

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:47 AM Post #19 of 27
ah cool, that makes sense. Sounds good, I'm excited! Thanks for the info guys.
eggosmile.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 2:02 PM Post #20 of 27
FWIW, Justin quoted me 8-10 weeks, possibly longer, on the new Blue Hawaii SE. He said 4-6 weeks on the KGSS. I don't know if that helps, but that's what he told me. Admittedly, these are lower-production items, so the wait would be understandably longer. Hope you get it soon. As Tom Petty sang, "The waiting is the hardest part."
k1000smile.gif

Feb 9, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quint /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FWIW, Justin quoted me 8-10 weeks, possibly longer, on the new Blue Hawaii SE. He said 4-6 weeks on the KGSS. I don't know if that helps, but that's what he told me. Admittedly, these are lower-production items, so the wait would be understandably longer. Hope you get it soon. As Tom Petty sang, "The waiting is the hardest part."
k1000smile.gif

I am interesting in getting a new amp for my 404. Where do you hear about KGBH SE? I wrote Justin a e-mail this mornign asking if he can do another KGSS DX.

Feb 26, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it has been at least a week and still waiting for mine
frown.gif

It takes longer than a week. It took about 3 1/2 - 4 for mine (course...it was the LE). Its well worth the wait though.

Feb 26, 2007 at 2:55 AM Post #27 of 27
I think you should definately call him. You need and deserve reassurance, and he needs to be reminded of his need to communicate. his phone number is (434) 981-2829.
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back