Getting a bit worried now - Xin Amp
Sep 20, 2007 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Raphael

100+ Head-Fier
It's been more than 4 months since I placed my order for a SuperMicro IV. I ordered it sometime in mid-May, and I know that the good Doctor does not like being bothered with questions about when it will arrive, but I am getting awfully worried that he lost my order
confused.gif
How long do wait times usually vary till?

Sep 20, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #2 of 27
i don't own one, but i think 4 months is not nearly enough time. at least that is what i gather from comments made from people who have purchased these amps. i'm sure people with more relevant experience will chime in.

Sep 20, 2007 at 8:47 PM Post #3 of 27
Hi,

I, and many others, are in the same boat with you. If the wait time is getting too long for you, you can always pull your order and explore other options. That' a personal decision each has to make. But, I think I can assure you that your order is not lost. If everyone else was getting their amp but you then that would be cause for concern. But, the short and simple of it is that Dr. Xin is not shipping yet. You'll know when he has shifted gears from research to production mode. This site will ring with joyful news from elated Xin devotees from post to post. Until you see that happen rest easy; your order is there with those who have been there for much longer and much shorter. Unfortunately, it's not time yet, no matter when you placed your order.

Sep 20, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #4 of 27
yeah, don't worry about it. eventually the amp will come. everybody, me included, are still waiting...

Sep 20, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #6 of 27
Oh alright. I read in a thread in the past that the wait time was usually around three months, which I was a got a bit worried. And worst of all, it is under my friend's name (I don't own a CC), so I can't keep track of the order
frown.gif
But anyways, I shall keep waiting...

And there is no way I'm pulling out. I realized there was a wait period of around 3 months when I placed my order, but I didn't realize it was beyond that. I hear the SuperMicro IV compliments the ER-4S very well, and the size is very desirable to replace my Go-Vibe 5 with.

Sep 20, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #7 of 27
i ordered 2 new ref amps over a month ago for kids travelling overseas & they already left the country & xin never responds to emails & i asked him twice to issue a refund to my paypal account. that has not happened either.

xin is one of kind for sure. we all know that. i guess in a year i'll either get a couple of amps or a refund after he has released a newer & better model.

Sep 21, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #8 of 27
Ordered mine halfway through March and I'm only hoping to receive it before Christmas.. It's agonising but try to forget about it and you'll have it sooner than you think.

Sep 21, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #9 of 27
Id never for the life of me wait so long for an amp!!! Ive heard somewhere in a thread here that people have been waiting up to 2 years!
No way! Id get a Hornet or a Move in that case,or wait for the new Pico!

Xin should make a batch and offer it for sale and ship with in 2 weeks and make another batch and offer that,,,etc.

Sep 21, 2007 at 5:51 AM Post #10 of 27
For that many order (and keep coming), I'm sure he would able to recruit a person who in charge as his customer service and respond to all questions or other enquiries.

Strangely, he handle everything on his both hands, alone.

Sep 21, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #11 of 27
Check the big Xin amp thread. If people that ordered around the time you ordered are getting their amps then you should too.

Sep 21, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #12 of 27
Dont worry. I ordered the sony pocket radio from him when it was still available and got it in another season.

The only thing to watch for is that he doesnt charge you until the unit is either being made or is shipped (forget which). So be sure to leave money in your account, lol.

Sep 21, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #13 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i ordered 2 new ref amps over a month ago for kids travelling overseas & they already left the country & xin never responds to emails & i asked him twice to issue a refund to my paypal account. that has not happened either.

xin is one of kind for sure. we all know that. i guess in a year i'll either get a couple of amps or a refund after he has released a newer & better model.

You seriously expected to get the amps within a month?

Sep 21, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #14 of 27
Wish my dad would send me gifts like that ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back