Get on the Giveaway Train: Beyerdynamic DT801
Aug 19, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #76 of 89
I don't have anything I'm not actively using, but if chosen I will give my 1m Zu Pivot mini-rca IC. This is a hermetically sealed silver alloy cable in a gore quad arrangement, topped off with a neutrik mini plug.

Aug 19, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #77 of 89
I would give away one of my used, but un-modded Toshiba SD-3950's or maybe a Pioneer DV-440 (192/24 Burr-Brown Dac... great sounding player... and its the proper color (black)), winner's choice.

**BRENT**

Aug 20, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #78 of 89
Ok guys, I'm a little late because I had some things on the homefront to take care of, but I'm off to random.org right now to pick a winner.

And the winner is...

shoenberg3!!! Congratulations, and thanks to everyone who entered and offered up some great giveaway prizes.

random.jpg

Aug 20, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #80 of 89
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... that is soooo funny.

Once I went with my mom, as she'd been entered to win a Car. They had to draw numbers... she drew 70, the winner was 77. This time, I was post 77... congrats #70, shoenberg3!

**BRENT**

Aug 20, 2007 at 8:19 AM Post #81 of 89
Hmmm.. i am 5th on that list. Maybe the 4 people ahead of me will (mysteriously) disappear
wink.gif

Congrats though Shoenberg.

Thanks for the contest, it was fun.

-A

Aug 21, 2007 at 6:05 AM Post #84 of 89
Sorry I have been out-of-town and just came back. Enjoyed a 18-hour nap (jetlag) and am writing this now.
Thanks for the congrats but I may have to pass this on.
Although our CD collection consists of both CDs that my dad and I bought, my dad was not too keen (in fact bit angry) on the idea of sending 5 of the best away. So i am forced to change my prize.
If the OP allows a change in the giveaway prize, I will hold a contest giving away full set of Shure sleeves, inclusive of one pair of triple flange, and two pairs of the new black foam sleeves.
If the OP does not want this change, I will let the next person in line to take the prize.
I do want the beyerdynamics though..

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:19 PM Post #85 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoenberg3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If the OP allows a change in the giveaway prize, I will hold a contest giving away full set of Shure sleeves, inclusive of one pair of triple flange, and two pairs of the new black foam sleeves.
If the OP does not want this change, I will let the next person in line to take the prize.

If you do that I could throw in some small Comply tips, never been used. (if i can find them
tongue.gif
)

Aug 21, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #86 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoenberg3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry I have been out-of-town and just came back. Enjoyed a 18-hour nap (jetlag) and am writing this now.
Thanks for the congrats but I may have to pass this on.
Although our CD collection consists of both CDs that my dad and I bought, my dad was not too keen (in fact bit angry) on the idea of sending 5 of the best away. So i am forced to change my prize.
I do want the beyerdynamics though..

Absolutely! This giveaway was never about what you intended to giveaway, it was always about the spirit of sharing with the community. In fact, one of my first giveaways was for a bunch of Shure tri-flanges.

Send me your coordinates via PM and I will ship out your Cans asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back