Get on the Giveaway Train: Beyerdynamic DT801
Aug 14, 2007 at 12:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 89

rlanger

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok, I am truly one very fortunate Head-Fier, as I have just won my second awesome headphone giveaway (only The Monkey holds bragging rights over me now).
eggosmile.gif
<edit> Oh yeah, I forgot I also won a pair of Triple.fi 10 Pros at the National Meet in April, so maybe I do have bragging rights now? </edit>
wink.gif

To celebrate my win of Afrikane's unbelievable ATH-W5000 headphone giveaway, I have decided to hold my own giveaway. Up for grabs are the Beyerdynamic DT801s that I won from Fitz.

These are great sounding cans that I believe Fitz recabled himself.

To win, there is one catch. You have to promise to continue the giveaway train that I am starting here. You can giveaway anything audio related, so a CD, some earbuds, or maybe even an RSA Tomahawk if you feel so inclined.
biggrin.gif

Cost of your giveaway will have no bearing on your chances of winning, it's the spirit of the giveaway that I want to sustain here.

So, post what you would giveaway to receive these excellent headphones, and I will use the same random number generator that Afrikane used to select a winner. Selection will take place on Sunday at 9 p.m. EDT.

Good luck everyone.

Aug 14, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #5 of 89
I'd give away a couple of classical CDs, to be chosen from a healthy list of candidates by the winner.

It's nice to see people pass the love on!

Aug 14, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #7 of 89
I have a PA2V2 and some functional K81DJ's to go to a good home. The K81DJ's have a small crack in the headband but are absolutely fully functional and absolutely too small for my head!
blink.gif

cheers
Simon

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #11 of 89
I would give away a pair of Sennheiser HD 201's. Not exactly high end, but nothing too terrible...
cool.gif

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #12 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, Rob, is there anything you can't win?
tongue.gif

Hey, you're not allowed to win them back!
icon10.gif

And no there isn't anything I can't win. I can win everything. Muwahahahahahaha
evil_smiley.gif

BTW, did you recable these?

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #15 of 89
Will give away a 99% silver 1% gold solid core mini to mini!
...and maybe a spice girls cd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back