Get LOST Again (spoiler alert)
Feb 9, 2006 at 3:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

gratefulshrink

Headphoneus Supremus
Excellent episode tonight, I thought. Kept you guessing the whole way through. Also, it shattered that sense of trust/comraderie (?sp) that had been building over most of this season. Once again, it is every man/woman for themselves.........

Feb 9, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #2 of 26
They still haven't show it here yet. Is the out on DVD yet? I means its some shows release separate box sets for first half and second half of the season e.g. Battlestar Galactica.

Feb 9, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #3 of 26
Bah! I missed it and I can't find a torrent either.
mad.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #4 of 26
Although tonight's epsiode was good, I'm starting to like Invasion better than Lost.

Feb 9, 2006 at 1:20 PM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Great show tonight. Glad to see they put the edge back on Sawyer. He was getting a bit too soft this season. The hinted confrontation between Jack and Locke at the end of season one seems to be coming about as well. Good stuff.

True about Sawyer. They also put the edge (angry junkie) back into Charlie as well -- his Tiger hasn't really changed stripes either.

I'm curious how Eko and Sayid will fit into the big picture -- next week's episode may have mor of Sayid's backstory, based on the previews.....
eek.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:05 PM Post #8 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayreonaut
The preview for next weeks episode showed the counter going to 0. I sure hope so, entering that code is the stupidest thing.

I'd rather they didn't solve the code mystery just yet. It's one of the bigger mysteries, and exposing it now seems a little rushed. The teasers are always misleading, anyhow, so what they showed may be someone's dream and not actually happen.

gratefulshrink, I think Charlie's gone off the deep end. He wasn't motivated by the heroin, so in a way he did change his stripes, and from his backstory, he was always a goody two shoes, so this darker Charlie is a change. I like what they're doing with him, more in-camp turmoil.

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

gratefulshrink, I think Charlie's gone off the deep end. He wasn't motivated by the heroin, so in a way he did change his stripes, and from his backstory, he was always a goody two shoes, so this darker Charlie is a change. I like what they're doing with him, more in-camp turmoil.

I see your point, although I do think that Charlie was/is carrying around a lot of anger with him, perhaps under the surface. In general, the show does a great job at character development -- we see good sides and bad in almost every character, either by history, or by their actions on the island. Even the lofty Jack has his demons, and obviously has an anger managment problem.

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #10 of 26
i'm glad they freed up Kate again. i was getting really annoyed with the whole Kate/Sawyer unfulfilled romance subplot. makes things a bit more interesting now that kate's back in the market.

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
i'm glad they freed up Kate again. i was getting really annoyed with the whole Kate/Sawyer unfulfilled romance subplot. makes things a bit more interesting now that kate's back in the market.

hehe, I think she keeps looking at Ana Lucia in a competitive, yet lustful way.....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously, I would rather see Kate or Ana or pretty much anyone hooking up with one of the dudes, as long as it's not Hurley.
eek.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #12 of 26
Personally, I think that Sun is the hot one
wink.gif

Anyone catch Hurley's comment on the radio broadcast possibly coming from any "time"?

Feb 9, 2006 at 5:59 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by gratefulshrink
hehe, I think she keeps looking at Ana Lucia in a competitive, yet lustful way.....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously, I would rather see Kate or Ana or pretty much anyone hooking up with one of the dudes, as long as it's not Hurley.
eek.gif

No,no,no...Hurley and Kate would be ratings heaven! That would really put Lost heads and tails above the rest of TV. They even suggest Kate and Ana Lucia in your
very_evil_smiley.gif
fashion, I'm ditching the show. I eagerly await the day Ana Lucia falls off some cliff, I hate the character about as much as I hate the actress.

the one problem I have with the Sawyer swerve is that the subplot of Jack's snubbing of Kate will probably vanish along with it, which I thought was a nice little story. Kate was aligned even moreso with Sawyer because Jack pushed her away, and in an even dumber move sided with Ana Lucia (everyone does something stupid now and again
tongue.gif
). With the new turn of events, Kate's off the Sawyer kick, for now atleast.

Feb 9, 2006 at 6:03 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
Anyone catch Hurley's comment on the radio broadcast possibly coming from any "time"?

Yeah, I just thought he was doing a little Twilight Zone riff. But seriously, did I miss some hidden clue?
confused.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

No,no,no...Hurley and Kate would be ratings heaven! That would really put Lost heads and tails above the rest of TV. They even suggest Kate and Ana Lucia in your
very_evil_smiley.gif
fashion, I'm ditching the show. I eagerly await the day Ana Lucia falls off some cliff, I hate the character about as much as I hate the actress.

the one problem I have with the Sawyer swerve is that the subplot of Jack's snubbing of Kate will probably vanish along with it, which I thought was a nice little story. Kate was aligned even moreso with Sawyer because Jack pushed her away, and in an even dumber move sided with Ana Lucia (everyone does something stupid now and again
tongue.gif
). With the new turn of events, Kate's off the Sawyer kick, for now atleast.

actually, Jack seems to be dumber this season than he was last season. more hot-headed, not thinking rationally, a half-step behind where he should be... almost like Doc from the Love Boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back