General Thoughts On The AKG K240 MP Sextette And Q701
Aug 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DigitalFreak

镇老鹰
Taken From The Audio Journal Of A DigitalFreak: The Video Clip Edition

Please forgive the asinine aspect ratio. My video editing software leave's a lot to be desired.

Aug 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 3
DF - this was great - thank you for posting. How did you know I was looking at both of these exact 'phones as a possible next purchase??? :D

The AKG line is really interesting, and also really confusing for people like me that have not followed their models. There are so many different K240 models - it is bewildering. I really appreciate you being specific and explaining that yours are the K240 Sextett - very few other reviews make the distinction between the K240 Sextett, K240M, K240DF, K240 Mk II, etc, etc!

Great job! I just hope your video doesn't drive up the price of the K240 Sextett!! :p

Aug 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks a lot billybob, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I remember you discussing the K series on the diary thread awhile back but really had no idea you were looking into getting a pair of AKG's. I'd also love to get my hands on a vintage LP or a MKII but those cans in good condition seem to be getting scarcer and scarcer. Have you looked into getting the latest updated K series can? Some people seem to really like it because it has slightly more bass then the other K cans or my Q can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back