General queries regarding certain models and makes
Jun 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DocBox

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

Basically, I'll keep this brief, I wasted a lot of time typing long, thought out messages on some other forum for advice only to get vague answers. So I'll just bullet point my questions if you don't mind ^_^.

Basically, I'm, on the look out for some decent in ear headphones. My current headphones (Klipsch Image S4i's) have started degrading in audio quality and are suffering from a little wear and tear. My budget is anything up to £100 and I have a few queries regarding some models.

The current ones I'm considering the most are as follows:

TFTA-2100-2V1S

TFTA-2100-3V2B

Beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE

Beyerdynamic MMX 101 iE

The TFTA's attract me a lot because of the supposed incredible sound quality, and the Beyerdynamic ones attract me because I know that Beyerdynamic are a reputable company with decent reliability. I also prefer the look of the Beyerdynamic's over the TFTA's. So basically my questions are:

Are the TFTA's sound quality actually that incredible?

If I ordered the Beyerdynamic's in favour (I understand the only difference between the two different headsets is the addition of a Multi Function Button), would I be missing out much regarding sound quality?

I've also heard about some "ClarityOne" headphones... What's the deal with those, are they any good?

And if you've got any in-ear headphones in mind that are within my budget, I'd love to hear any suggestions/feedback. :D

My musical tastes, in case they help, include artists such as Ed Sheeran, Adele, The Script, and then pretty much everything on the other side of the spectrum, such as Skrillex, Knife Party, Mord Fustang, Kill The Noise, and Sub Focus.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

---EDIT---

Just to add I have in fact ordered the Beyerdynamic MMX 101 iE's, but I still would appreciate all my questions to be answered, as I really wanna get something high quality that will last me with impressive audio quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back