Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Sep 18, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #9,256 of 13,800
Guys, whether we believe in cable-fu or not, I think we can all agree that the best way to turn a perfectly good thread to Schiit is to start debating the topic.

You can fill yer boots over here   http://www.head-fi.org/f/133/sound-science
wink.gif

Sep 18, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #9,257 of 13,800
I read this thread often but have not covered all 600+ pages so forgive me if this has been done already....

Has anyone done a power supply comparion? LPS vs Jay's vs ???? type of thing

Stoked to finally have my tracking number for shipment

Sep 18, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #9,259 of 13,800
Didn't mean it to be insulting to anyone...just, at this point, whenever this rears it's head in any thread, it tends to derail it for a while, feelings tend to get hurt, people testy, and it is like religion and politics, no one ever changes their minds. (the Pono thread for a while was a good example-mods had to step in). Just dig your gear, believe what you believe, geeks just wanna have fun!

Sep 18, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #9,260 of 13,800
Didn't mean it to be insulting to anyone...just, at this point, whenever this rears it's head in any thread, it tends to derail it for a while, feelings tend to get hurt, people testy, and it is like religion and politics, no one ever changes their minds. (the Pono thread for a while was a good example-mods had to step in). Just dig your gear, believe what you believe, geeks just wanna have fun!

If the GO V2+ Infinity is any indicator of how the Pulse Infinity will sound, I can honestly say at the price I paid that it was worth the two year wait. I'm in love with the V2+ and balanced mode on my modified AKG 7XX.

Sep 18, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #9,261 of 13,800
I'd love to hear the GO V2+ Infinity, Have the original Geek Out Special Edition. Think it is great, got me into the LH Labs sinkhole/long wait for gear because it sounded so good. On the other hand, maybe I'm better off NOT hearing what happened in V2. Just twiddle my thumbs waiting for my Vi Tube infinite/ultimate/delux/whatever...

Sep 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #9,262 of 13,800

Sep 20, 2015 at 7:54 AM Post #9,266 of 13,800
Anyone changed the LPS to Geek DC cable? Any sound enhancement?
Also do you know the spec for head ( LPS side ) ?

Sounds slightly warmer and more refined. It's subtle though. If you want to eek out every last bit of goodness, add this to the list. If you are against diminishing returns, then this may not be your thing. 

You're talking about the difference between stock and the RAL labs silver umbilical cord yeah? 

Sep 21, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #9,267 of 13,800
So it is safe to say we would be having our Geek Headphone Amp this Christmas? (latest update)

Sep 21, 2015 at 4:35 AM Post #9,268 of 13,800
Is there a definitive shipping date from LH Labs for the Pulse Infinity (revised chassis) as I'm beginning to despair of ever receiving it! 
confused_face.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #9,270 of 13,800
Haven't been around for a little while since I've been swamped.  Unsurprisingly, the ******** delivery dates/timelines continues.  I honestly regret ever backing these guys and it was only on the gamble that Larry can come up with a good design since he worked on the DaVinci.  The only other company that I regret ever giving a dime to was HTC.  I really want to wash my hands of LH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back