Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Apr 23, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #6,979 of 13,800
So I think I will stick to the old chassis given the new one is just stupidly big and makes no sense to me given I want to put it on a desktop with already limited space. Is there any way to find out where we are on the shipping queue?

Apr 23, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #6,981 of 13,800
Hi LHLAB team,

Please change the inner panel color to silver or grey for a more modern look (just like what the original design was). The white color just looks terrible!

I like the new look.  My two thoughts are:

1. It's a bummer that it is 10.5" wide, not 8.5" (or half of a standard unit width)
  2. I hope they are able to remove the little black tabs that go behind the volume knob (or make them look less like an afterthought.)

Apr 23, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #6,984 of 13,800
I did the same and had a response in about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, it seems that buying 4 Geek Out v2's yourself won't get you free shipping or a single upgrade to the infinity version...the purchases have to be done through the referral link. I guess I'll find out how long it takes to cancel an order now.

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #6,988 of 13,800
Who is the lucky dude who owns the XFi+LPS and an LCD-x?
Can I trouble you to provide an impression? Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

I do and I posted a bit earlier on. Give me the weekend and I'll post some. 

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:55 AM Post #6,989 of 13,800
Who is the lucky dude who owns the XFi+LPS and an LCD-x?
Can I trouble you to provide an impression? Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

I got that combo. It sounds great. 

Anything specific you want to know? :) 

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #6,990 of 13,800
Hi LHLAB team,

Please change the inner panel color to silver or grey for a more modern look (just like what the original design was). The white color just looks terrible!

I thought that it was silver but just appeared white because of the photo. I had no idea it was actually white LOL. I'd be curious to see how it looks in real life. From the photo the contrast does seem a bit excessive. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back