Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 21, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #5,792 of 13,800
I suggested of they want a change on faceplates/cases, they should offer it as a perk/option.

What will happen to those who had their Pulses/LPSs? We will be having mismatched units.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Feb 21, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #5,794 of 13,800
Nope they are thinking of changing faceplates of LPS/LPS4 also.

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #5,797 of 13,800
I'm sad. The HPA goes live tomorrow and I have a ticket open for clarification that's time sensitive before its launch. Guess that it won't be answered in time. In short, I have previous perks which will not be delivered and I'd like to have them applied as a credit towards the HPA tube. Le sigh.

I'm also sad that all of the emails from Gavin and Casey are going to spam because they're sent via Amazon SES. Boo on that.

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #5,798 of 13,800
Anyone interested in the Pulse Infinity and LPS let me know as I'm letting them go at cost price :)

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #5,799 of 13,800
I'm also sad that all of the emails from Gavin and Casey are going to spam because they're sent via Amazon SES. Boo on that.

None of Gavin's promo or email announcements have ever landed in Spam for my google mail account.

Feb 21, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #5,801 of 13,800
Did you back the First to Know perk and if so are you receiving the emails associated with it? I know some others who have those winding up in their spam folders.

Yes I backed FTK and am receiving emails with no Spam filtering.

Feb 21, 2015 at 10:08 PM Post #5,802 of 13,800
Yes I backed FTK and am receiving emails with no Spam filtering.

Same here, but maybe it depends on how you have your filters set up. 

Feb 21, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #5,804 of 13,800
  I'm sad. The HPA goes live tomorrow and I have a ticket open for clarification that's time sensitive before its launch. Guess that it won't be answered in time. In short, I have previous perks which will not be delivered and I'd like to have them applied as a credit towards the HPA tube. Le sigh.

This goes for almost all the time sensitive perk questions. I have asked how is Larry going to tune the ESS 9018AQM, how do they even know how much better the AQM sounds for the PULSE, what testing they have actually done, what they actually need to do to fine tune the components for the new chip --- All information that would have been good to know before backing the $22 ESS upgrade but I don't believe I have seen a response on this.

We had a post saying Larry was testing the chip and was going to share the test results with us. Has this been done yet? Maybe I missed this information in all the deluge of posts we get about more and more perks?

As it stands I didn't feel like I had enough information to back the upgrade (and potentially have to wait another 6 or 8 weeks or whatever the additional development time will be for maybe no real difference), but if I don't back it, it may have an impact on the resaleability or ultimate quality of the Pulse Infinity ...

Ultimately I think in the end I just want the infinity, working as advertised, with stable firmware, with the volume issues fixed and a working volume control and works well and reliably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back