Jan 21, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #4,711 of 13,800
My Jay's Audio LPS shipped

[Mod Edit: Please don't post pictures with swearing in them.]

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #4,712 of 13,800
Same here.

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #4,713 of 13,800
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 21, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #4,715 of 13,800
new campaign update.. highlight is they will start shipping units again next week including the geek pulse xfi since they found a local supplier of shipping boxes

Well Hellloooo Backers!

Just wanted to provide some quick updates on the latest happenings at LH Labs.

Shipping Update

We have Geek Pulse’s, Pulse X’s, LPS’s & LPS4’s piling up all over the office.  It’s pretty rad to see em’ everywhere but we’d be happier if they were sitting in your home setup instead of our office waiting for boxes.  Yep, that’s right, we’re still waiting for boxes that are stuck in the Port of Oakland.  But we’ve had a stroke of luck (finally) and are working with a local manufacturer to produce a quick and effective run of packaging that will allow us to begin shipping as soon as they’re able to be delivered early next week.  The new packaging won't be nearly as pretty but it will do the job.  Just wanted to throw that out there.

h1pZAJ6lQKEbFEof177XPP7-lSRbfWPlC_EUlF8zmspXloo4bkDpRXKpxewGia5_vgaTBEqVv82pBoBLyROlL6hLp8D6U0cPniY_MiaZbNCe0ZyN0XHYHravgHOnIGQHkN6sKVac5D25teGhFFXmW_ZQa6hC3IaIUJOO7lqYKik=s0-d-e1-ft

eBSE9FfEvXwGbm28UqsiuvDTxF0e20aZaUWTlSyVztqoQXeltB95fk8bHAbtZXejYarTXNkoJ5Nf6iUdC4i9yysLL6_S6NDaauxEvSpemvFNGdlTYMLUzRRSPoe54szUqquar8_HYe2fhhb2wp7q1EOK7KrgL4FxlYn3uh0U__c=s0-d-e1-ft

Mb42voZEVWje_3hZP78BqrCwBfGB5Ey3kCepJ1EFLHvhwnuCU2Bnq7TAIeEyc4pJVFWjqJQrKCAOYoRBGluDyfRiz6Ac8cFsHAccHMHTr9NSi9-EYNbx5wjQ3nTvigeAMl7uJbXj_V9_Zb8jLLQ7aDPrxzl6kG0axuGq2eExI3s=s0-d-e1-ft

Geek IEM Earbud

In order to speed up the delivery process of Geek IEM’s, we’ll have them shipped directly to each backer from our factory so we can skirt this Union strike at the ports that’s slowing everything down for us.  However, this means that we WILL NOT be able to offer combined shipping of product.  We’ve weighed the options and this one came out on top.  Keep on the look out for your color choice survey which will be sent out in the next week.

Geek Pulse Xfi in the Wild

We LOVE reviews.  Especially reviews of our own products.  In the next few weeks we’ll be receiving reviews from two very notable sources and we’re incredibly excited to see what they have to say.  As soon as the reviews hit, we’ll post links to where you can check them out and provide your own feedback as well.

LPS Plugs

We’ve ordered cables in the different country configurations for Geek LPS, however, due to the Union strike in the port we can't get them.  We’ve shopped EVERYWHERE and cannot find a single dealer willing to work with us on pricing.  As a result of this, we’ll be shipping every LPS with the standard US power cords from now on.  This means you’ll have to utilize another cord or an adapter for your own power requirements.

That’s all for now folks! 

Jan 22, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4,717 of 13,800
It would be nice to know how much has been fulfilled from the original campaign, or where you are in terms of original purchase date (how far you have gotten). I was a pretty early backer in the first campaign but have no idea where I sit in the queue. I can see the tracking page, and it looks correct, but there is no sense of if it will be weeks or days or months.

Jan 22, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #4,718 of 13,800
just got a response from lh labs- no returns/refund on any item purchased thru IGG. they will replace it but no refund if you are not happy with the product. so for all backers, i guess there is no way out except selling. Why i am not surprised!!!

Jan 22, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #4,720 of 13,800
Correct, but I wish they were a little more flexible regarding returns, but I guess we are all learning about this crowdfunding model.  I for one learned to be really careful selecting perks after the campaign was funded.  I was so into the hype of the limited offers for "limited time" that  I bought an item by mistake, and off course no refund.  I kind of prefer the kickstarter model when they don't charge your credit card until the last day of the campaign so if you make a mistake there is time to change it.  The forever campaign was really dangerous because they were technically funded and the money goes to LH right away. and off course no refund.  
I will be selling some mono amps whenever i  get them. Hopefully they get good reviews and somebody buys them. 

Jan 22, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #4,721 of 13,800
  Correct, but I wish they were a little more flexible regarding returns, but I guess we are all learning about this crowdfunding model.  I for one learned to be really careful selecting perks after the campaign was funded.  I was so into the hype of the limited offers for "limited time" that  I bought an item by mistake, and off course no refund.  I kind of prefer the kickstarter model when they don't charge your credit card until the last day of the campaign so if you make a mistake there is time to change it.  The forever campaign was really dangerous because they were technically funded and the money goes to LH right away. and off course no refund.  
I will be selling some mono amps whenever i  get them. Hopefully they get good reviews and somebody buys them. 

You could get 120% of their value with the LH trade up policy. That is if something they do in the future holds any interest to you. Of course you may prefer cash-in-hand.

Jan 22, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #4,722 of 13,800
I dont think it is a flat 120% anymore.

Not too sure if many people noticed this, but under 'sound promise' in the support page at their webpage, they have this new chart that shows the various tiers of their products, and how much you can get from it when you trade up. The amps are not listed in it yet though, but i'm guessing it would fall around the tier 3 or 4 range...

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #4,724 of 13,800
I got my shipping invoice for the 400i last night... They are starting to ship in the US everyone 
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #4,725 of 13,800
Same with my 560 package. Good to see movement! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back