Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Mar 11, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #13,591 of 13,800
Jarek,

Can you please provide some actual numbers from the shipping department? How many Stellas went out this week? How many are planned to be shipped next week? Simply being on a list does not provide much comfort given the circumstances...

Mar 11, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #13,592 of 13,800
Hi Jarek,

Thank you for the information. Regarding the list for the shipment, how long does one have to be on the list before they receive a shipping notice? It would be beyond fantastic to finally get something for my money 5 years after giving it away to LH Labs!!!

You should have the shipping notice in your email now. Like I said, anyone on the list will get theirs. It will take time though and there is no exact/expected/given timeframe for shipping at this point. They're continuing shipments this week as they can/time allows. There's one guy doing it and he's juggling LH/L and LH projects at the same time.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2020 at 6:29 PM Post #13,593 of 13,800
You should have the shipping notice in your email now. Like I said, anyone on the list will get theirs. It will take time though and there is no exact/expected/given timeframe for shipping at this point. They're continuing shipments this week as they can/time allows. There's one guy doing it and he's juggling LH/L and LH projects at the same time.
I just received a shipping notice today. Thanks for following up!

Mar 11, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #13,594 of 13,800

Still waiting for my swap

Must be a big list

Thanks for the update

Mar 12, 2020 at 7:26 PM Post #13,597 of 13,800
Just FYI everyone, priority right now is getting out the USA shipments first due to the coronavirus and potential shipment issues to foreign countries. If we can ship from Asia to the rest of the world, we will, but right now the US office is focused on US orders. Thanks.

We did ship various Exchange Requests out to various countries as well before now.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020 at 10:07 PM Post #13,598 of 13,800
Just received notice today:

LH Labs Corporation <tracking@shipstation.com>

Your order has been shipped!

Dear

Thank you for your order from LH LABS. We wanted to let you know that your order was shipped via ...
You can track your package at any time using the link below.
If for any reason you need to change the shipping address below, please email shipping@lhlabs.com.

Your customer experience is extremely important to us.
This applies not only to the quality of our products and your personal satisfaction with it, but also with how you will be treated as one of our customers.
Should you have any problems with your product, please contact us at www.lhlabs.com/support immediately and allow us to earn your loyalty.

Shipped To:

This shipment includes the following items:

Stella exchange program

Sincerely,
LH Labs Team

Mar 17, 2020 at 7:41 PM Post #13,599 of 13,800
We have shipped (almost) all of the US exchange orders we have on file. If you didn't get your request in, now's a good time. We only have a few left to do.

International shipments are being shipped from China. If you're an international customer, you will probably receive an email asking to verify the shipping address.

We have put out updates regarding this in both Pulse IGG and Analog IGG campaign pages.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020 at 7:46 PM Post #13,600 of 13,800
Recevied my Stella and also a Mera a week ago....I am enjoying the Stella very much!...The different ear tips made for a great fit...I to was not expecting to get anything but was surprised that a pair of Mera's were shipped along with the Stella....I gave My wife the Mera's to use with her phone and she LOVES them!...And the Stella's ..once you get the right tip on..(The large tips worked well for me and made a great seal)...are outstanding...detail...high end...mids and Bass are all there and the comfort is very good..again its all about the right tip and learning how to put them in....So THANK you Jarek!...you have taken alot of Bullets for a situation that you did not CREATE...So Once again..Thanks and may you Prosper and stay safe!....Peace

Mar 25, 2020 at 10:47 PM Post #13,601 of 13,800
Hey everyone, I have a Geek Pulse Xinfinity that suddenly seems to have died on me during regular use. The display still comes on, but the screen says OVF instead of a volume level. Wondering if I may need to reinstall firmware, and if anyone has a copy of the firmware for the Xinfinity in chassis 2.0. Or if anyone has other advice to deal with this, since I'd hate to lose such a nice DAC/amp.

Mar 26, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #13,602 of 13,800
OVF = OVer Fatigued?

Sorry.... :L3000:

Mar 26, 2020 at 5:17 PM Post #13,603 of 13,800
OVF = OVer Fatigued?

Sorry.... :L3000:
Haha, no problem. Better to laugh about it, right? Really have no idea if firmware can even save this but if anyone has it I'd be happy to give it a go. Unfortunately I don't think LHL is servicing units.

Mar 26, 2020 at 7:18 PM Post #13,604 of 13,800
Haha, no problem. Better to laugh about it, right? Really have no idea if firmware can even save this but if anyone has it I'd be happy to give it a go. Unfortunately I don't think LHL is servicing units.
If you hadn't already tried a full power cycle, try that. Switch it off, unplug the AC cord and leave it out a few seconds, then plug-in and switch on.

Hopefully that clears the issue, as there is no good reason why you'd suddenly need to reload the firmware (if you could even get it from LH labs). Don't forget they tried to explain away the largely malfunctioning and defective Pulses by saying each "batch" used a slightly different firmware. So you had to give them a serial number in order to get a firmware said to work with a unit in your "batch".

Mar 26, 2020 at 10:12 PM Post #13,605 of 13,800
If you hadn't already tried a full power cycle, try that. Switch it off, unplug the AC cord and leave it out a few seconds, then plug-in and switch on.

Hopefully that clears the issue, as there is no good reason why you'd suddenly need to reload the firmware (if you could even get it from LH labs). Don't forget they tried to explain away the largely malfunctioning and defective Pulses by saying each "batch" used a slightly different firmware. So you had to give them a serial number in order to get a firmware said to work with a unit in your "batch".
attempted with a power-cycle, same issue persists. I wouldn't take to the forums without a power cycle. I can get the serial number, but I thought the firmware was identical for all Xinfinity in chassis 2.0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back