GD-AudioBASE Horrible, Don't Refund Money (SOLVED AND REFUNDED PARTIALLY)
May 18, 2011 at 4:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

aurnob88

100+ Head-Fier
I bought a set of Fischer Eterna's off GD-AUDIOBASES Ebay store about 3 months ago.

1 month after ownership, the left channel died out and I returned them via airmail to Russia (GDAUDIOBASES address).

They have definitely received the headphones by now as it has been about 1 month, but refuse to reply to my emails about the money refund. They were replying a couple of weeks ago, but have ceased to reply now or send refund.

Very dissapointed.

May 18, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #4 of 30

Quote:
They don't get back to my Warranty email. Going on 10 days now. They need a kick in the ass or to be dropped as a distributor

Yeah. Actually, I threatened about conveying this to the online audio community and all and he just got back now. 

Further details soon

May 18, 2011 at 7:21 AM Post #6 of 30

Quote:
did you send them another message? sometimes they might have missed out by mistake

Yeah, I had to send like 5 emails to get a response after a week of waiting. We shall see.

May 18, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #8 of 30

Quote:
I don't know if a refund is required after a month but they definitely should have responded and taken care of the service in some way. Good luck. It really does sound like Dimitri is the best bet for Fischer.

Yeah, He asked do you want a refund or replacement. ACtually, I think it was 2-3 weeks.

May 19, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #10 of 30
He emailed me back saying that he refunded me, but I received nothing in my Paypal account. IDK wats going on

May 20, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #11 of 30

Quote:
I did not get a direct refund via paypal, but had to go through Moneybookers. It was convoluted, but I got every penny back. But now I can't remember if I paid via paypal or Visa.

probably visa, coz paypal has a refund system inbuilt. 

supposedly they use a paypal dealer, so i will have to wait for the refund

May 20, 2011 at 5:57 AM Post #12 of 30
great.....yea the right channel audio out of my (now amazing i finally realized) silver bullets cut out and its been 2 days since i emailed gd, and i was patiently waiting for their response till i read this thread and realized that they probably won't ever respond to it. sad, considering that their website states that they cover manufacture's warranty of a year.

May 21, 2011 at 5:28 AM Post #13 of 30

Quote:
great.....yea the right channel audio out of my (now amazing i finally realized) silver bullets cut out and its been 2 days since i emailed gd, and i was patiently waiting for their response till i read this thread and realized that they probably won't ever respond to it. sad, considering that their website states that they cover manufacture's warranty of a year.

No. They will reply. It can just take a while and you might have to be persistent. Just see what happens and report back.

May 21, 2011 at 6:16 AM Post #14 of 30
Too bad, they seemed like a good company. i was planning to buy the eterna from them but i will think about it twice! Paypal might was a safety loop but they accept payments via paypal. Well well, i wonder why.

May 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #15 of 30
stil hvnt received rfnd tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back