Garfield uses Etys!
Apr 29, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #16 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwin022
thank you, I was going to do that, but I'm not at a computer with photoshop right now :p

That will become my avatar.

PS: if you want to chop the last frame out for me :wink: If not, I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks!

you want the whole frame or just garfield?

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:18 AM Post #17 of 28
Answered my own question... <flip>
etysmile.gif
</flip>

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #18 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Minimum
Answered my own question... <flip>
etysmile.gif
</flip>

haha, good job.

garfety.jpg
garfety3.jpg

feel free to redo them, i just did it quickly. if you are going to use them, d/l them (not linking from me) cuz i'm going to delete them

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
haha, good job.

garfety.jpg
garfety3.jpg

feel free to redo them, i just did it quickly. if you are going to use them, d/l them (not linking from me) cuz i'm going to delete them

I'll start the redo =):

originalcrop7ef.gif

original crop

garfieldetys6zq.gif

75x75 avatar

oops forgot to clean the shadows under his feet...are they even shadows? ah dinner time. feel free to redo them.

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #20 of 28
Also, here's a simple cropping of the last panel and a further cropped version that's avatar-sized. Making the whole last panel resolve well at 75 pixels is beyond me.

av_ety_garfield_big.jpg

av_ety_garfield_small.jpg

EDIT: I see I was beaten to the punch! lol

I'll probably be changing my av back to the original in a day or two, so you'll have the ety carrots all to yourself.
smily_headphones1.gif

SECOND EDIT: Hmm, maybe we should start a Team Ety Carrots.

Apr 29, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #21 of 28
i saw the comic strip in my local newspaper too and thought the empty bubble was a printing mistake. so it was intentional. i don't get it. can anyone explain to me why the bubble was left empty?
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
i saw the comic strip in my local newspaper too and thought the empty bubble was a printing mistake. so it was intentional. i don't get it. can anyone explain to me why the bubble was left empty?
biggrin.gif

Garfield's wearing Etys, so he can't tell what John's saying. That's why the bubble's empty =).

Apr 29, 2005 at 6:36 AM Post #23 of 28
Hey, I think I know why that bubble is blank- same effect when I wear my ER6i's with music playing in my head, I can't hear anyone speaking, so the bubbles above their heads are blank too, in a manner of speaking. I call my ER6i's "What was that you said that I don't care what you would have to say anyway?" 'phones. Otherwise I'd just call it not giving a sh**
smily_headphones1.gif

biggrin.gif
Abe

Apr 29, 2005 at 6:45 AM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by chia-pet
LOL. made my night.
cool.gif

Was it something I said?

wink.gif
Abe

Apr 29, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #27 of 28
damn, those new foams are certainly something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back