[Gang crib] Beats Bashers and Monster Killers
Dec 17, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #76 of 97
*tcchhhtt*, Delta Lima, this is Whiskey Papa Charlie.  You are weapons free, how copy? *tccchht*

*tchhchtt*, Copy that Whiskey Papa Charlie, Delta Lima engaging target in the Danger Zone, stand by. *tcchhht*

*tcchhtt*, Whiskey Papa Charlie, this is Delta Lima, target successfully lit up with the CCWSS (Christmas Cheer Weapons SubSystem), bingo fuel, returning to the HMS Currawong, out. *tccchht*

Dec 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM Post #77 of 97
Quote:
*tchhchtt*, Copy that Whiskey Papa Charlie, Delta Lima engaging target in the Danger Zone, stand by. *tcchhht*

*tcchhtt*, Whiskey Papa Charlie, this is Delta Lima, target successfully lit up with the CCWSS (Christmas Cheer Weapons SubSystem), bingo fuel, returning to the HMS Currawong, out. *tccchht*

*tchhchtt*, roger Delta Lima, Whiskey Papa Charlie confirming kill, stand by... *tcchhht*

*tchhchtt*, confirmed Delta Lima, bandit splashed - good hit, good hit!  Copy fuel status, advised Delta Lima is inbound, welcome home. *tcchhht*

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #78 of 97
that studio review was clearly written by a kid if not an infant or foetus. not sure to laugh in amusement or cry in dissapointment

Dec 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #79 of 97
He can say whatever he feels of course, but the sad part of that is:  (a) he's speaking out of ignorance; and (b) he's now given the Beats Studio an overall 3-star rating here on Head-Fi... which IMO is undeserved.  Oh well...

Dec 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #80 of 97
also any unsuspecting researchers who stumble upon his review will be misguided. which could reverse the effect of the efforts of the head fi community (maybe just a little) hope the mods will remove it

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #81 of 97
Quote:
also any unsuspecting researchers who stumble upon his review will be misguided. which could reverse the effect of the efforts of the head fi community (maybe just a little) hope the mods will remove it

Right.  Maybe if enough of us flag it as spam?  Can we even do that?

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #82 of 97
I'm in... :D This is gonna be fun! xD

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #83 of 97
Quote:
I'm in...
biggrin.gif
This is gonna be fun! xD

Yup!  You missed it the other day.  deadlylover and I had to coordinate a precision lightning strike. 
wink.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #84 of 97
Yup!  You missed it the other day.  deadlylover and I had to coordinate a precision lightning strike.  :wink:
Dangit, I'll go find some new threads with raving beats reviews here. xD Oh, and, I saw a comparison video between Beats pros white vs black. :eek: At least they came out the same for SQ. :rolleyes:

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #85 of 97
Dec 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #87 of 97
Dec 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM Post #89 of 97
Quote:
Dangit, I'll go find some new threads with raving beats reviews here. xD Oh, and, I saw a comparison video between Beats pros white vs black.
eek.gif
At least they came out the same for SQ.
rolleyes.gif

they could literally think of anything (which includes stupid ideas), afteral to them its all super fancy techy stuff and 'magical'
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #90 of 97
Quote:
Quote:
Bullschiit, you can be mine.

How about, you 2 are way wingmen?
biggrin.gif

In lieu of suggesting some three-way action, let's just agree to form a squadron. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
they could literally think of anything (which includes stupid ideas), afteral to them its all super fancy techy stuff and 'magical'
biggrin.gif

Speaking of which, I really, truly, and thoroughly hate it when some ignorant reviewers go into pseudo-audiophile mode and say stuff like:  "these Beats are good because they've got a lot of hertz.  I like a lot of hertz in my music."  SERIOUSLY?  Well I don't like it when people have a lot of STUPID. 
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back