Gaming headphones recommendation for laptop?
Feb 19, 2020 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

RedJokr

New Head-Fier
Ive scoured googles top results for "best gaming headphones" and it just doesnt feel as gratifying as a nice response from a member of Head-Fi if you know what I mean.

I'm just looking for a headset I can use with my gaming laptop when i am at my girlfirnds house, plain and simple. I would like to know what Head-Fi's top picks are. I would prefer wireless with a microphone. I am usually gaming right on the bed and i switch positions a lot which is why i think wireless is my best bet. No AMP/DAC or anything.

I just want the best audio I can get for this. budget ~$150ish. At home i use HD598 with a modmic but i feel like the cable and everything will be too much for this laptop gaming setup.

So far I've been eyeing the steelseries Arctis 7 wireless or the pro wireless. Idk, if you guys could just throw out some great headsets that would be awesome! Thank you

Feb 20, 2020 at 7:12 AM Post #2 of 2
My favorite is an Audeze Mobius but that is a little higher than your price range. I have heard decent things about steelseries Arctis 7 for gaming. My friend has a Logitech G935 and seems to like it. There is also the Razer Nari, and the Corsair Void.

Out of all of these I have only owned the Corsair Void, It was a pretty good headset but I wouldn't say it's the best. For pure mobile gaming I think it would be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back