Gamers - Need For Speed : Shift $40@Amazon
Sep 29, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #3 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
40$ too much.

Sorry, nowadays unless it says ridge racer or forza on it, it's not a racing game worth playing IMO.

Have you played it or the demo?

It's not the ghetto fabulous garbage that it has been in recent releases.

Forza 3 will have a lot more content and fans, but don't blindly hate this one
wink.gif

Sep 29, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickosha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard it has quite a lot of bugs. Including one on the xbox 360 where it tries to connect to PSN.....

thats cause Live knows its superior and its trying to take over....

....theres this too.....

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sep 29, 2009 at 4:30 AM Post #6 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by chud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

What the hell!? What happens after? Does the car just keep bouncing slowly until you quit or lose? How do you do it? I'm very curious.

Sep 30, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #12 of 24
Not that good

I thought this was gonna be NFS entry to a simulation racer but its crap. Its still all drifting n crap upgrades n cars. Nothin compared to Forza 2 or GT5P.

Im looking forward to Forza 3, i hope they keep it very similar just better graphics, more cars, better tracks more real world ones. I have seen that they are gonna do drifting races, this scares me.

Sep 30, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #15 of 24
Mediocre game, I'm quite unhappy at the really bad drifting mechanics. I was hoping that drifting would be satisfying but it isn't.

I am playing on the X360 and does anyone else have any issues with oversteer? I've tried all kinds of controller configs and the oversteer bugs me. The Works upgraded LP640 corner slides on almost every corner and the tC is like wow, bad. I drive a tC in real life and it just doesn't feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back