Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Apr 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #556 of 1,216

Quote:
haha dude.... that sub-bass is like "WOOHHHHHH" everytime you pop them in the good ol' aural canals.  idk about jazz though... I like hearing where the instrument placement is! hip-hop, electronic, rock. anything with some bump to it!

beerchug.gif

Apr 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #558 of 1,216
I do agree. Keeping in mind that these are quite polarizing, I'd say that they are good with electronic, hip-hop, and rock/metal. If anyone here likes Meshuggah and djent in general, you've got to try the MG7.

Apr 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM Post #561 of 1,216

Quote:

never had trouble with mine :D!

Yeah I would have to agree. I feel like the atrios are one of the only dynamic headphones where the low end does not overpower the mids and highs

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #562 of 1,216

Quote:
Spoke to Future Sonics. They are on this and apparently do view this site and attempting to contact their distributor, Atrio.
The person I spoke with was very professional and committed to resolve this issue.

I sure hope this issue is resolved quickly. The Atrio have been my favourite pair of in-ears for around 3 years now and they recently died on me. Used the coupon at Atrio.me to get a replacement and it would suck if it takes so long to deliver. I'm sending it to a friend in the States and he'll only be there until the end of the month. 
confused_face.gif

That said, if everything goes through I can't wait to hear them. These MG7 drivers sound like a large improvement. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2012 at 7:25 AM Post #563 of 1,216
Lil update on my MG7's:
I used them to play some freestyle football in the park, as my 8320's were given to my mum.
And with the P-series long from Comply, they didn't even come out, not even once :)!

About the order update:
Still haven't heard back from FS.
As you guys said, I think they are aware of the issue.

Apr 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #564 of 1,216

I think we'll hear something by email Monday or Tuesday.

Quote:
Lil update on my MG7's:
I used them to play some freestyle football in the park, as my 8320's were given to my mum.
And with the P-series long from Comply, they didn't even come out, not even once :)!

About the order update:
Still haven't heard back from FS.
As you guys said, I think they are aware of the issue.

Apr 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #566 of 1,216

Quote:
What issue? I was thinking about purchasing another pair at Atrio.me

I ordered mine the 4th of this month and this is what I get.

Order Date: 4th Apr 2012
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:
  1. 1 x Atrio® (Black) Professional Earphones    Seems like I have been Awaiting fulfillment forever. I sent them 2 emails with no replys. Lovely.

Apr 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #567 of 1,216
I ordered mine on April 5th and received the same message.

I called F.S and they assured me they will resolve the non-communication between their distributer, Atrio. If you want to call here's the information:  Let us know, if you do call.  Thanks.

[size=small]Headquarters & Shipping Address...[/size]
FUTURE SONICS INC.
416 Green Lane, Suite #2
Bristol, PA 19007 US

Toll Free: 1-877-374-3277
Inside the US: 215-826-8826
Outside the US: +01(215)826-8826
Fax: 215-826-8814

Quote:
I ordered mine the 4th of this month and this is what I get.

Order Date: 4th Apr 2012
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:
  1. 1 x Atrio® (Black) Professional Earphones    Seems like I have been Awaiting fulfillment forever. I sent them 2 emails with no replys. Lovely.

Apr 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #568 of 1,216
Aha thanks for the info there olear. I just tried calling them and are closed on sundays. I left a message with them though.  I am certain these guys know what is happening. I am not the only one with this issue. I have a feeling that %50 off code kinda overstayed how long that was supposed to work. There is no other explanation. These guys are now realizing they probably should have pulled that code but it still works so what they do?

Awaiting Fulfillment 

Until you pull out of the deal maybe.. Is my thought. I will call Atrio and see what is happening. Those guys have some explaining to do.

Apr 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #569 of 1,216
I am not sure about that dsnuts. A while back in this thread I believe someone inquired about that code and the response was that it was a discount for their friends and family and that they were not going to change the code. But who knows, maybe they are awaiting stock from FS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back