Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Feb 13, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #212 of 1,216

Quote:
Yes -  I certainly hope so, as I have not really experinced "break in" or "burn in" from headphones before, but I am a beliver!!!

Just let them play in a drawer on high volume (too loud for your ears plus 15%) for 100hours with a varied playlist and then come back to them.

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #214 of 1,216

Quote:
Just let them play in a drawer on high volume (too loud for your ears plus 15%) for 100hours with a varied playlist and then come back to them.

Ok cool, will do, to be fair, I have heard very insignificant changes in the past nothing major really, I have been hooking up my fiio to them and leaving the phones under my bed, I can still hear em playing away! haha!

was a little toss up between these and the JVC, but after looking at these, there’s no way am going to punt for the JVC's, these fit so plush on the ear and are light, and dont fall out when iam walking and even runing. I haven’t tried the JVC but they look heavy and non ergonomic then these beauties.

I will defo report back after say 100 or 200 hours burn in.

Feb 13, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #216 of 1,216

Quote:
Mine shipped on February 3rd, but I still haven't recived them.  I'm located in the Northeast U.S..  Anybody else have a similar delivery experience?

Absolutely exact same experience! Are you my doppelganger by any chance?
tongue_smile.gif

But seriously it's kinda annoying that they didn't give me a tracking number, I assume it was the same with you. I sent them a message using the website on Sunday, received no response so I just send them an e-mail. I'm not too worried yet but it's a bit annoying that it's taking so long and they didn't give any information about estimated date of delivery or a tracking number.

Keep me updated and I'll do the same!

Feb 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #219 of 1,216

Quote:
I don't know about him but I ordered from the official site when it had the 50% coupon.

I wouldn't worry, then. I've heard people get them in a week, while others it takes a bit longer. I understand your concern; however, because I get a little jittery when it takes longer than a week to get my stuff, haha.

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #220 of 1,216
Wow I can't believe I still didn't get my replacement unit. Futuresonics did a good job of promptly sending them out via Fedex as soon as they got the defective unit, but they included a 'signature in person' option, so I've missed the first two attempts, and then when I rescheduled a delivery with Fedex, I was told by the rep that they would attempt the delivery after 1pm today, but what do you know, when I come back home there's a door tag saying that they came here at 11:45AM! I called Fedex and they say that there is no record of making such a request @#(*@#!. Now I've got to go all the way to the the airport where their facility is to pick up these friggin earphones. Never liked Fedex, or any other private delivery company for that matter, but this just gives me reason to hate them more.

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #221 of 1,216
I hear you man, i hate how fedex time window is so broad, i had one item once deliver in the morning, and a different item come at 7pm. More annoying as you mentioned, is if you miss 3 attempts you gotta go outta ur way to get them, where canadapost tries to deliver it once, if they miss you, u gotta pick it up to location thats actually close to you, because they have many stations around the city. And i could go on about the duty fees associated with fedex,ups, dhl, etc..............

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #222 of 1,216
Delivered to work is the best option I never miss a UPS, FedEx, USPS package. I remember when I didn't have that option when I worked in non office environments it used to suck.

Feb 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #223 of 1,216
Happy Valentines to me!!!  I ordered mine on Feb 8th and got them today Feb14th here in North Carolina. I ordered from Atrio.me for $109. I have been using my Pro Coppers for the past two years but they only last me  8 months or so before I have to send them for warranty replacement. I am getting tired of paying for the shipping and waiting and I heard the MG7 bass was just as good. So far I like them but I got them like 2 hours ago so the Atrios are not broken in yet. I still prefer the Pro-Coppers but maybe  it is because they are not broken in or that I have not listened to them long enough. I will send the Monsters for replacement for one last time but may end up selling them because they are a pain.

Feb 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM Post #224 of 1,216

Quote:
Happy Valentines to me!!!  I ordered mine on Feb 8th and got them today Feb14th here in North Carolina. I ordered from Atrio.me for $109. I have been using my Pro Coppers for the past two years but they only last me  8 months or so before I have to send them for warranty replacement. I am getting tired of paying for the shipping and waiting and I heard the MG7 bass was just as good. So far I like them but I got them like 2 hours ago so the Atrios are not broken in yet. I still prefer the Pro-Coppers but maybe  it is because they are not broken in or that I have not listened to them long enough. I will send the Monsters for replacement for one last time but may end up selling them because they are a pain.

Sure, rub it in.  Still haven't received mine yet.  Shipped on the 3rd (also ordered from Atrio.me).  The really sad part is that I can drive to Atrio's door in about 7 hours.  I've contacted them via their website a couple of times for a status and have received no response.  FWIW, I ordered the black Atrio Pro M5 w/ the MG7 driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back