Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Aug 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #1,143 of 1,216
Quote:
Somehow the Shure black foam sleeves are too loose. Am I missing something?

Did you use them on a pair of Shures previously?  I seem to recall reading that if they're not new, they may have been stretched out a bit and could be loose since the M7 has a narrow nozzle.  I've not tried them before personally so I can't say for sure, but many people say they are super comfortable.

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #1,147 of 1,216
Best earphones I have ever used. Previous owner of JVC HA-FX700, HiFIMAN RE-600 and 400, Audio Technica ATH-CK10, Yamaha EPH-100, Fischer Audio DBA-02. Goodbye head-fi. I am done for a good while.

Edit: bear in mind the MG7 costs near the same as the IE80 as Im in the UK.

Crikey, strong praise. Can you elaborate a little more before I order some Sennheiser IE80 today? I previously owned Hippo VB and Sony EX90EB.

Sep 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #1,148 of 1,216
Quote:
Edit: bear in mind the MG7 costs near the same as the IE80 as Im in the UK.

Crikey, strong praise. Can you elaborate a little more before I order some Sennheiser IE80 today? I previously owned Hippo VB and Sony EX90EB.

i tried the IE80's rectanlty, and i can defiantly say i the atrios to me is better, BUT the IE80's were much better in terms of highs as it's much more neutral then the atrios, the mids are quite similar, i fell the IE80's sounded a bit better but not by much but now the biggest difference the Bass the IE80's got nothing on the atios as this is were the atrios shine, super duper deep bass and no bloat in the mid bass, don't get me wrong if you like a bit of midbass in your music then by all means the IE80's beats them atrios outright but in terms of subass quality and quantity i have really found nothing in compassion

soundstage is much larger on the IE80's then the atrios if that's what your after

so the question is what do you really want deeeep bass or a bit of both in good balance or allot of midbass and less subass (Westone 3 for that) 

Sep 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #1,149 of 1,216
i tried the IE80's rectanlty, and i can defiantly say i the atrios to me is better, BUT the IE80's were much better in terms of highs as it's much more neutral then the atrios, the mids are quite similar, i fell the IE80's sounded a bit better but not by much but now the biggest difference the Bass the IE80's got nothing on the atios as this is were the atrios shine, super duper deep bass and no bloat in the mid bass, don't get me wrong if you like a bit of midbass in your music then by all means the IE80's beats them atrios outright but in terms of subass quality and quantity i have really found nothing in compassion

soundstage is much larger on the IE80's then the atrios if that's what your after

so the question is what do you really want deeeep bass or a bit of both in good balance or allot of midbass and less subass (Westone 3 for that) 

Thanks for your input buddy, thats a real spanner in the works now!

Sep 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #1,150 of 1,216
Sep 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #1,151 of 1,216
Anybody hear anything from or about FS? The Atrio MG7 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE and all crossed out. Any word on a new phone in the works or maybe they aren't gonna make universals anymore?

Sep 4, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #1,154 of 1,216
http://www.amazon.com/Atrio-Future-Sonic-010-044-Technology/dp/B0013NVTTE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1378240030&sr=8-3&keywords=Atrio+MG7

get this one, its the correct one

i recently bought this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back