Funny things your coworkers have said.
May 10, 2005 at 6:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Mith

100+ Head-Fier
I just said good night to my coworker we'll call him "Joe." The conversation went something like this:

"Have a good evening Joe."

He then looked at me and got a weird smile on his face and said, "Well, Matt it would only be a good evening if when I got back to my RV, the really cute chick from three trailers down would be on my doorstep waiting for me."

At this point I burst out laughing.

May 10, 2005 at 11:55 PM Post #4 of 17
4'11" 185 lb co-worker.... do these jeans make me look fat?
blink.gif

May 10, 2005 at 11:57 PM Post #5 of 17
"oh, that's called 'gaping'"

"wanna be in a 'bear' movie? all you have to do is stand there."

May 11, 2005 at 4:24 AM Post #6 of 17
So, the last time I was in McDonalds and I ordered an ice cream cone, I stuck it on my head.

May 11, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
"I Cayman went."

Interesting, I've never heard that one, and I've lived here for nearly 9 years! Were they referring to vacationing in the Cayman Islands?

May 11, 2005 at 4:27 PM Post #9 of 17
I used to work with a not-so-bright blonde girl, one day I told her I was born and raised in England, she proceeded to ask me what language I spoke when I lived there.......

blink.gif

May 11, 2005 at 5:04 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphie
k this may be somewhat innapropriate but while looking at a sexy female coworker, a friend said: "When I get home, a good wanking and a glass of water will do"

biggrin.gif

Wow, how did that one get through when I couldnt even say Matsupoopya !
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
"What's wrong with this picture ?" as a guy is sawing off the tag end of a floor joist while sitting on the end

Hahhaha... man, the worst thing about that is I could name a couple of people I know that would do that kind of thing.

May 11, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #14 of 17
Also having a guy I told to paint a raised deck with railings all around it asking me "how does it look Rick" and when I notice he has painted himself into a corner with no way off the deck except by walkning across wet paint say "Nice job but how are you getting down ?"
icon10.gif

May 12, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #15 of 17
The engineer talking to the conductor after both of them fell asleep and ran through a red light; "Wake up Julio, we're fired"

My engineer, after intiating an emergency application of the brakes on our run away train "I guess that's all we can do".
eek.gif

One time I sent my brakeman up the train to get me the numbers of the cars we just picked up. Every railroader knows to get the initials and numbers from each car. He came back with just the numbers, no letters. What makes it funny is that guy is now my boss.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back