Funny story: need help though!
Oct 26, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonhapimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why don't you just urn him in to the authorities?

Better yet, "turn" him in!
tongue.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #49 of 53
well he definitely has it or rather, definitely had it. oh head-fi i dont wanna seem like a snitch and even if i turned him in, he would just plead innocent and my rep would be tarnished. i think a whuppin is in order.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #50 of 53
Change the thread to "Beatdown in Hilo".

One of the last times I visited your beautiful homeland, a gang of about ten guys were confronting a rogue about some such issue. The rogue was physically whipped in front of the tourists at Sandy Beach on Oahu. Didn't kill him, just bloodied him up a bit. Of course when the police arrived, everyone blended back into the crowd and nothing was done about it.

Though the mentality of vigilante justice has been steeped in society for eons and frowned upon, justice and a code of manhood has to be enforced or you have anarchy.

No hard feelings houle, get ready for a life lesson.

Carry on.

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #51 of 53
Oh yes, a thorough beating ought to secure the return of your iPod... and would certainly not hurt your reputation, unlike reporting a $500 theft.*

[size=xx-small]*Results may vary. applaudio makes no guarantee as to the efficacy or legality of the above described course of action. applaudio is not morally or legally liable for any bodily harm that may be incurred as a result of any attempt at vigilante justice such as that described above. applaudio does not claim to be an expert on high school social dynamics, and any advice relating to reputation or social standing is intended as a satirical examination only, and is not to be taken as serious life advice.[/size]

Oct 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM Post #52 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by applaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[size=xx-small]*Results may vary. applaudio makes no guarantee as to the efficacy or legality of the above described course of action. applaudio is not morally or legally liable for any bodily harm that may be incurred as a result of any attempt at vigilante justice such as that described above. applaudio does not claim to be an expert on high school social dynamics, and any advice relating to reputation or social standing is intended as a satirical examination only, and is not to be taken as serious life advice.[/size]

damn fine print

Oct 31, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #53 of 53
I am not endorsing vigilante justice but these days it seems the criminals have all the rights not the victims. Intimidation tactics might serve you well! GL, Ghigguls

Quote:

Originally Posted by applaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice disclaimer applaudio!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back