Funny story: need help though!
Oct 17, 2009 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

Ghigguls

100+ Head-Fier
So yesterday, while in a hurry, my beloved ipod touch fell out of my backpack with new Futuresonics Atrio M5's in tow. Now, I don't know if anyone's been to a high school before, but things go "missing" often. Sometimes right out of your own bag! Well, as I was walking to the room I hang out in during recess, conversing with my friend Gared and this fellah named Matt. Let me tell you about this kid Matt. He is a large Caucasian "boy" around my age. Weighs roughly 200lbs. Heavy kid. And he just rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, he was feeding my bud Gared and I his sob story of why he had missed the previous three weeks of wrasslin' (how i say it) practice. Gared glanced over to give me the "He's full of [expletive]" look. You know it. Slight tilt of the head, squint in the left eye, a purse of the lips. We didn't buy it. We leave poor Matt and his story of REALLY not knowing we had practice LIKE FOR REAL BRAH and go upstairs. I like to listen to my ipod during recess which is why I brought it to school. I was really craving some Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer and walked over to my bag. I open up the front pocket. I didn't find it. Okay. I put it in the big pocket. Nope. Oh. MUTHAFRUGGAHBRAGGAHAUNTY! So, stressed, I retraced my steps and determined I lost it when talking to Matt. I tracked him down and asked him if he'd seen it. No, he stammered, with the same look on his face he had when recounting his tragic tale of ignorance earlier. I asked him again. No. Whatever, I said and left to interrogate the rest of the campus. With no luck I left for home, prayed to the man upstairs that I'd find it and went to sleep in a down mood, but optimistic. After all the screen was locked.

The next morning, this morning, at 10:30 a.m. I got a text from my friend Kanaks:" i no who has ur ipod." Praise the Lord, I yelled, and asked who. That [expletive] matt, was the response. No [expletive] way, was mine. So through the morning, I was ecstatic! Dave won Hell's Kitchen, I went to McDonalds and got an Angus Bacon 'n Cheese. Things are looking up for me.

I understand Head-Fi has many wise member who have much advice in both audio and life. I ask you this: how should I confront Matt about my ipod? Any advice would help. Thanks Head-Fiers.

Oct 18, 2009 at 8:41 AM Post #2 of 53
Tell him to hand over the iPod or you won't let him use it!
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM Post #3 of 53
this is a funny story?

is there any proof that it's yours? is the SN registered under your name? did you get it engraved with your name and address?

Oct 18, 2009 at 2:55 PM Post #6 of 53
"Hey Matt, someone said you may have found my lost iPod for me, am I getting lucky ? "

Best of luck, and answered prayers~

Oct 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #11 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is a funny story?

is there any proof that it's yours? is the SN registered under your name? did you get it engraved with your name and address?

Well, the dummy was bragging to people about it and my last name is engraved on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back