Funny story: need help though!
Oct 21, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damned haoles. Good luck.

GAH he gave me his bull shirt about not having it. he even told people he didnt have it to cover his bases that rat person. Damned haoles indeed. I told him i had an ear infection though so my futuresonics should be safe for now.

Oct 21, 2009 at 8:03 AM Post #32 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghigguls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GAH he gave me his bull shirt about not having it. he even told people he didnt have it to cover his bases that rat $#*. Damned haoles indeed. I told him i had an ear infection though so my futuresonics should be safe for now.

Wait... I thought he had been going around bragging about his new toy...? Now he's covering his bases?!

If he really was foolish enough to brag about his crime, then if you play your cards just right, his stupidity may yet be his downfall. Whatever you decide on, make your move soon. The fresher the crime, the fresher the trail, and the more believable your story. And the less opportunity he has to unload his precious cargo for a healthy profit. Once he does that, you'll never see your things again, and good luck proving to anyone that he ever had them in the first place.

I feel for you. Hope you get your iPod and earphones back in one piece.

Oct 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM Post #34 of 53
Wrassle him! He's 3 weeks rusty!

I'm not really sure what you should do though. Clearly this situation is a lot different than what I would encounter in my High School with a graduating class of just under 100.

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:59 AM Post #35 of 53
well im gonna try give him a way out by telling him i wont be mad if he turns it into lost and found because word is he doesnt want to get into trouble...again! I mean as long as my ipod and m5's are okay...no harm no foul? god i sound like a woman. no women are stronger. i feel like a...souffle.

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:28 AM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

well im gonna try give him a way out by telling him i wont be mad if he turns it into lost and found because word is he doesnt want to get into trouble...again! I mean as long as my ipod and m5's are okay...no harm no foul?

Just go to his locker during one of your breaks, where you will casually intercept him and ask him to kindly return the iPod he "borrowed."
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #37 of 53
There's several Head Fiers from Hawaii who may posse up for a gangland style intervention. Just say the word and we'll send the "lawn crew" to his house.

Oct 23, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #38 of 53
Quote:

There's several Head Fiers from Hawaii who may posse up for a gangland style intervention. Just say the word and we'll send the "lawn crew" to his house.

ooh idk the interisland airfare used to be so good with the competition between go aloha and hawaiian but now...well he has my m5's dammit and i miss them
frown.gif
i live on the big island and im guessing most head-fiers live on oahu. I know Headphile808 lives in honolulu somewhere.

Oct 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #40 of 53
Quote:

ooh idk the interisland airfare used to be so good with the competition between go aloha and hawaiian but now...well he has my m5's dammit and i miss them
frown.gif
i live on the big island and im guessing most head-fiers live on oahu. I know Headphile808 lives in honolulu somewhere.

Tell Matt Uncle Bill is pissed off finding out your birthday present was stolen by a big devious dufuss, and if it isn't returned by tonight, all hell is gonna be let loose
wink.gif

Then use the telephone to call it in to the school officials as stolen with proof of identification, your last name on the piece!

Best of luck!

Oct 24, 2009 at 8:46 AM Post #41 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell Matt Uncle Bill is pissed off finding out your birthday present was stolen by a big devious dufuss, and if it isn't returned by tonight, all hell is gonna be let loose
wink.gif

Then use the telephone to call it in to the school officials as stolen with proof of identification, your last name on the piece!

Best of luck!

may i call you uncle bill? well matt has an iphone so i dont think hes gonna be bringing it to school anytime soon. my plan is to be his partner for wrassling every day and make it extremely uncomfortable for him until he quits/punches me in the nose/ gives back my ipod

Oct 24, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #42 of 53
just contact the authorities, you're just making it harder on yourself if not harder to get them back, irritating him probably won't work.

Oct 24, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #43 of 53
So..... I guess the knife fight is off the table? Turn him into the school. I'm guessing he'll toss it before getting caught.

Oct 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

So..... I guess the knife fight is off the table? Turn him into the school. I'm guessing he'll toss it before getting caught.

u guys are right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back