Funny story: need help though!
Oct 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #16 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonhapimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
go to your school authorities and say you know it's yours because it has your name engraved
also how old are you where your school still has recess?

Hilo High School why?

Oct 18, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #18 of 53
Yeah, that's a weird thing for HS, recess... I agree with jonhapimp, notify school authorities before you talk to him.

Oct 18, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #19 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, that's a weird thing for HS, recess... I agree with jonhapimp, notify school authorities before you talk to him.

You know, i agree because in middle school i was told no recess only lunch period. I was also told i would get swirlies, do impossibly hard homework, and party. However only one of those things have happened...

Oct 18, 2009 at 11:47 PM Post #20 of 53
Hopefully party.

I recommend talking to him first, and letting him know that since everyone knows he has it, it would be best to give it back to you now before the situation goes further than either of you would want to take it. If he doesn't give it back then, tell a teacher or the asst. principal or someone in a position to take action.

Oct 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #21 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully party.

I recommend talking to him first, and letting him know that since everyone knows he has it, it would be best to give it back to you now before the situation goes further than either of you would want to take it. If he doesn't give it back then, tell a teacher or the asst. principal or someone in a position to take action.

I hope to resolve this without assistance from authority. I also have alot of friends who don't really care for this guy.

Oct 19, 2009 at 12:53 AM Post #22 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghigguls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope to resolve this without assistance from authority. I also have alot of friends who don't really care for this guy.

west_side_story_1961_685x385.jpg

go west side story on his ass

Oct 19, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #27 of 53
If you are in high school and asking Head-Fi for advice on this matter, I am pretty sure violence is NOT an answer for you. If you were the violence type, you would have dealt with this issue already. My advice to you is to just confront him. Don't threaten him with anything because then you will need to back up your words with actions. Tell him to be a man and just give it up. DO NOT tell him that your name is on it, just tell him that you have a way of proving that its yours if it comes down to it. GL

Oct 19, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #28 of 53
You don't have too many places to hide on the rock so since you have to go to school together, get a couple of friends who know what's up and confront him during recess. If he tries to squirm out, lay it on him to check the engraving and tell him you'll get the school involved next. That don't work, knife fight. This way, you give him a way out without being a snitch.

Eew. Dude has your hps in his ears.

Oct 19, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #29 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eew. Dude has your hps in his ears.

I know right? anyway I'm gonna go to practice and get it back so wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back