Funny head-fi names.
Jan 12, 2005 at 4:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

null

Headphoneus Supremus
Do you guys have any member's names that you like because they sound funny? dr. anus is a choice example hehe.
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 53
Jude

. . . Not to mention JMT, jpelg, Duncan, rickcr42, and John_jcb. Not really funny "haha", but more like old-school funny, whatever that is.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2005 at 6:15 AM Post #6 of 53
Off the top of my head;
Porksoda
null
eyeteeth
GirgleMirt
chadbang
DoNotBugMe
psychogentoo

That's few of them that make me smile when I read them.

Jan 12, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #7 of 53
stymie miasma
vwap

and of course...

TRACYLYNN!
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

-edit-
how could i forget "absorbine_sr"? cracks me up every time.

Jan 12, 2005 at 6:37 AM Post #9 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
Because I can no longer read it in it's intended form, thanks to Ray: Imm-itty-bick-er (Immtbiker).

This was just too funny! I must tell the story again (sorry Ray, you're my pal always and forever, so don't take offense... or do take offense if you want to... he he)!!!

Fred (Tuberoller), Ray, Aaron (Immtbiker, as in "I'm a mountain biker") and I were having dinner after the New York head-fi meet in May last year. All of a sudden, Ray asks Aaron, "What does that name mean? Imm-itty-bick-er?" An innocent mistake, but with Ray's accent, the rest of us about died with laughter! Good time had by all, as they say.

Jan 12, 2005 at 7:17 AM Post #11 of 53
Bunnyears. I just love that name. Makes me smile.

Jan 12, 2005 at 9:01 AM Post #12 of 53
Btw, someone asked me if I took the name because I had been a playboy bunny. That was one that had never crossed my mind, and I'm almost ashamed to admit it! Are the ears some sort of playboy logo?

Jan 12, 2005 at 9:33 AM Post #13 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyears
Btw, someone asked me if I took the name because I had been a playboy bunny. That was one that had never crossed my mind, and I'm almost ashamed to admit it! Are the ears some sort of playboy logo?

He he... how little women know of such things. Perhaps this will provide a clue to the "Playboy bunny" mystery...

Incidentally, this was not what I was referring to in my post above. Quite the opposite - the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from seeing your moniker is in the innocence that it suggests. A cute little bunny rabbitt, flopping about with no cares in the world.

Jan 12, 2005 at 9:41 AM Post #14 of 53
But this is great! Every halloween I find myself at a party in the lamest get up! Now, I'll get a pair of those ears and paste my ety's into them! I think I'll be totally awesome that way. Ofcourse, no one will really get the joke, but still, I'll know the punchline.
etysmile.gif

and I can take that cotton tail and paste it to the ipod skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back