1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fugoo vs Soundcore Flare vs JBL Charge 3 vs Other? (portable bluetooth speaker suggestions)

1. dperolio
    Hey guys,

I'm in the market for a new bluetooth speaker. I will pretty much just be using it at an outdoor basketball court. The only real things that matter to me are volume and sound quality. Battery life isn't a big deal, as long as it lasts 2 hours+, which any of them should.

My budget is low, like up to $60.

Right now, I can get the Fugoo (Tough), Soundcore Flare, UE Boom 2, or JBL Charge 3 for around $40 each. Hoping to find someone that owns or has tried all of them and can tell me their opinions on sound quality / loudness / which you liked best. If you have other speakers you think are even better, feel free to list them, even if they may be out of my budget (I'm a deal hunter, might be able to find it cheaper).

My current speaker is a Sony SRS-X3 which has been pretty good for me, but it's pretty dated and hoping to find something louder/better.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018 at 10:24 AM