FS: KENWOOD HD20GA7 DAP
Mar 19, 2008 at 12:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

lamewing

100+ Head-Fier
Admins: I cannot seem to find a way to place this post in the portable source sales forum. I can post everywhere else and cannot find anything regarding this limitation or how to fix it. Please feel free to move this post to the appropriate forum as I cannot find another solution.

Hello.

I am offering up for sale a White KENWOOD HD20GA7 DAP. I purchased this from MrLA before doing all the research I should have. After receiving it I realized that this player doesn't do AAC or Kenwood lossless. Oooops!!! Therefore I am reselling the player in the hopes that someone else can make better use of the player.

It includes the player (Excellent condition), the cloth bag, cables, power supply, and box. I have only used it for about 1 hour.

I am asking $225.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. with full tracking and insurance.

Feel free to contact me via PM. While I have little status here, I have been on the minidisc.org, audio t-board and atraclife for a few years. Also, I have a great rep on ebay under the name of lamewing. If you wish to contact me via cell, feel free. My cell number is 817-846-4121.

Thanks.
Joe Edwards

Mar 19, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 9
I see. Thanks for the information Night Surfer. I hope there is a way to bypass this limitation as I don't want to post 3 dozen inane posts just to meet the requirements.

Mar 19, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lamewing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see. Thanks for the information Night Surfer. I hope there is a way to bypass this limitation as I don't want to post 3 dozen inane posts just to meet the requirements.

You're welcome.
Sorry but everyone else had to (couple of hours in the music forum ought to do the trick)
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Surfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're welcome.
Sorry but everyone else had to (couple of hours in the music forum ought to do the trick)
smily_headphones1.gif

That is unfortunate as it just give folks a reason to post superfluous fluff. It seems like there should be a way to have the admins look at a person's record at the other forums such as minidisc.org, atraclife.com, and audio t-board.

Okay, I guess I will start dropping worthless posts....
frown.gif

Feb 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lamewing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why cant you keep a log of how many times a member logs in...
Instead of people leaving stupid petty comments,sometimes every few minutes...
Quality of Post not quantity..
Just because you have thousands of posts shouldn`t class you as
"Headphoneus Supremus"

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by davepc61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why cant you keep a log of how many times a member logs in...
Instead of people leaving stupid petty comments,sometimes every few minutes...
Quality of Post not quantity..
Just because you have thousands of posts shouldn`t class you as
"Headphoneus Supremus"

why u up 2 years old thread?

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by davepc61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Because its there to be read..

But this is a dead issue, and it should stay dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back